Favourite scene of Love Hina

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by That guy!, Jun 9, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

What do you guys think is the coolest part in Love Hina...or funniest, or so on...

My favourite part was when Motoko and Seta fought during that play, that was just kokkoi, and the music kicked @$$!!!

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited June 09, 2001).]

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I have a hard time remebering names..
    I thought a cool scene was when everyone suspected the turtle was stealing, but it was Sue's mecha turtle, and then it began eating metal like Eat-Man, and then it grew and grew, like the size of Neo-Ranga, and then it destroyed airplanes, and I thought 'oh no!' but it was Sue's toy planes and then it stopped when it was unplugged, but it had backup batteries..and then...

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Favorite scene... too many to mention. Yes, the Motoko/Seta showdown music is way cool, and the batteries, oh my. But then there's the Liddo-kun focus in ep 23 (we have everything we need right here... *drool*) And Shinobu's Matches (well, that whole episode for that matter), or the Magical nurse rururururururururrururururururururru-... from the video game episode (oh the mockery!) I think we need to limit this to specifics... like favorite beat-down, favorite Seta-san van-crash, favorite Su-chan mecha, favorite parody, you get the idea, I could go on for waay too long, but I won't...
    *breathe, breathe*

-UK
    ------------------
    Miyuu!!

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Nothing beats the first Seta-san Van crash...I had to watch that episode, think 5, raw, and it was just hilarious, things are just more funny when you have no idea whats going on.. [​IMG]
    loved it when it hit the bars and flipped over..delicious!

5. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test...

This random thought brought to you by...
    -UK
    ---------------
    and your friends at the better driving bureau.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

a roll of duct tape, is it delicious?

thought it was funny when Sue's bro got blasted off into the sky..its beautiful...

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That was funny how Seta was chasing Urishima everywhere and after he crashed his van into a wall he came out all bloody and zombie looking and said "hey, here's your ticket", I've only seen the raw epsisode 5, does anyone know where I can get a script?

That rpg episode was funny too!!

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Fav scenes..
    one might be the one with Sakura Saku lullaby version. Call me sentimental or something. I like seeing Haruka and Seta together.

What else.. several that are alread mentioned.

Oh yeah.. Shinobu's various daydreams of certain cast members kissing.. those build up nicely.
    ---------------
    right now

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

i personaly liked the scenes where keitaro and mutsumi made the same exact movements and comments. And whenever Keitaro gropes anything..leading to funny events

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Ok, theres a part in one of the episodes where theres a bug in the kitchen. Shinobu screams, and then- keitaro starts having a fit. Me and my friend laughed SO hard. First he climbed up the wall then he got the bug spray. And when the bug flew on his nose and he flew back screaming... that was the best!! Sorry I just thought it was so funny..

11. XavengerX

XavengerX Guest

i lyked the gun scene where haruka n seta shot those guns at the targets at the kimono festival thingy. that was sweet :D .

12. lain

lain Guest

**same spoiler as above**

I too love the scene at the end of manga #12 when Naru finally confesses. I just wish they couldve had some time to themselves.

13. Daisuke-kun

Daisuke-kun New Member

i like the part right after that where keitaro builds up his courage and charges seta. he goes to swing his spear and it gets caught on narusegawa's top part and pulls it off lmao that was great.

14. LonelyGoddess

LonelyGoddess New Member

Well, Love HIna is filled with so many good parts I don't know. But the one that came to my mind first was, I just say that part when Motoko's sister came and she was supposed to inherit Shinmerou(whatever). I like when she was all serious adn that dog bit here. Plus, she was cute in the oufit.

15. P3 87

P3 87 New Member

i like the part where Keitaro is trying to sneak out of his apartment and bumps into Shinobu who thinks he is a burglar and everyone starts attacking him as he yells "MY OWN ROOMMATES ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

1 person likes this.
  16. jindo

jindo New Member

One of the funniest moments in Love Hina Again. When Keitaro brought back souveniors (underwear) for all the girls and Motoko gets embarrassed. :D

1 person likes this.
  17. Lilac

Lilac New Member

I've only read the first two but so far I like the part where Su askes Kitaro to be her boy friend and Naru looks as though she is about to have a hart attack.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kasumi-chan

Kasumi-chan New Member

I thought it was funny in episode 6 when Kaolla Su and Shinobu travelled to Sendai when they were meant to go to Kyoto.
    The two girls are just stood there when a load of army trucks drive past, Shinobu is mad at Su for leading them to the wrong place when suddenly a van drives past and Naru and Keitaro's heads a popping out at the back of the van. What really made me laugh was the look on Shinobu's face when she saw them,
    "Wahh!!! *points at van* Sendai..? What are they doing in SENDAI?!"
    then Kaolla Su says "I told you this was Kyoto!!"
    hehe

I need a pic of Shinobu's face when she sees them! lol!

19. Lizzy-kun

Lizzy-kun New Member

My favorite part is in I think it's episode 22, when Su and Sarah walk in on Naru looking at her old photo album and they tell Keitaro "Look Naru's service shots!" So he goes to look and it's a picture of Naru when she was a baby naked in the bathtub. Keitaro says "Oh this is all?" and Naru does this amazing spin kick and slams him into the next block and then three seconds later he's crawling back into the room! I wish I could find an animated GIF of that!! :anime: