Square Enix FF11 first impressions!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Did anyone see the FF11 Characters?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The GIA

MY first impressions: Well the girl reminded me of my favorite character in FF tactics LADY AGRIAS... She looks like a cross between her and Yuna.. [​IMG] The guy remines me of a picture of french guy at our old french books. hehe *talk about weird!* He also looks like a cross between Squall and Tidus.

Any first impressions?

[This message has been edited by Skuld (edited 11-17-2001).]

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I have to disagree on the Agrias thing, partly because this character has a nose. Those are some damned good pics, though. Can I assume that these are concept images, and the actual graphics will look better?

------------------
    KICKSTART MY HEART!

3. Digital Tilmitt

Digital Tilmitt New Member

The girl looks good but the guy looks like he got a smack of a truck.

------------------
    'You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow!' - Aeris

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

*drooling* (jk [​IMG])

These look really good. Yeah, I think that these are just the character designs... so they having rendered them in 3D or anything yet.

Does anyone know what the plot of Final Fantasy 11 will be?

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

hehe.. What's wrong with Agrias? I wasn't talking in terms of graphics and 3D. Sure the graphics are more advance and yeah they do have a "NOSE" hehe..

I can't find any info of the storyline yet... any one knows of a site?

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Some games just make you wanna buy the system just to play it. Looks like ff11 is one of those games. Isn't it for computer, tho?

------------------
    ~I am always saving the world. I choose what to eat and save the world. The cereal I choose could cause me to get up for more milk, then maybe I'll be a little later to where ever, then save the guy who's going to invent the "Splitchgork" and end war, or something by making him have to walk around me on the street. Just something to think about~

7. Ardis

Ardis New Member

Final Fantasy 11 is for the Sony Play Station 2, just as Final Fantasy 10 is. As for the first picture she looks to be a cross of Aeris and one other charter i can't name. As for the second, he does look to be a cross between Squal and Tidus. One interesting thing i heard was that Final Fantasy 11 might be an Online Game. However this might not come to pass, since that would mean equipping a PS2 with a modem, which could be done. (But with people having DSL/Cable and others having 56K dial up, would they make a modem that could do all three or just one?)

[This message has been edited by Ardis (edited 11-19-2001).]

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Hey check this out... these are the pictures of the modem! made only for FF XI

Square's Modem

[This message has been edited by Skuld (edited 11-19-2001).]