Saber Marionette Figure this SMJ-related phrase out.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

If it is not said by Hess then I give up :sad:

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

You give up? Awww...

Oh well, it gives me a chanec to post that pic I've been wanting to...

Here you go.

Phrase: Hankou no saki ni wa, shion ga ganaishi ganai kotou
    Speaker: Star Face
    Translation: If they resist me, they must atone with their deaths.
    Episode: 2nd SMR episode. The 'bath scene.'

Well, here's a new one for you.

Who is the person in this screenshot? Also, from what episode is the screenshot from?

[​IMG]

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

A wild guess
    Cherry from SMR episode 1

I'll return with a quote, perhaps a graphic one. I'll just check some episodes.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Could be. But you're wrong about the episode. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure of who it is. I thought the person looked a bit like Junior, but it's weird, considering where it came from.

A hint, our Cherry (our, that still sounds weird), was seen shortly before this. I'm sure it's not a reflection of her, but, if it's not Junior or Cherry-R, then who is it?

(Pointless posting of a cool pic ahead. Cherry and Cherry)

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Was it a video prom or someting like that? It looks like Cherry-R and it looks like her hair. For the colors I first thought she could be Lorelei but she'd be too childish there. I'll have to check some pics of cherry and a R-rewatch

(Pointless comment from pointless link :p : I loove it! I wonder why I can't access that website from home :( )

6. Reisti Skalchaste

A video prom? No, that's not it. And it is from the canon material, so I know you've seen it before. It's just a matter of remembering when.

As for who, I suppose it could be Cherry-R. I honestly can't think of anyone else who it could be except Junior, and it doesn't look a whole lot like him. (I figured that thing on the side of the character's head could be his crown, or something.)

You can't visit http://ironmouse.za.org? That's too bad. They have one of the largest collections of Cherry pics I've seen in a while. I was sure you'd like that pic, though. If you still can't get to the site, let me know, and I'll e-mail a bunch of their pics to you.

If you do get to visit it, watch out for their hentai section, it's easy to avoid, but watch out for it all the same. And, some of their pics in the normal section can get pretty ecchi, too, so stay on your toes when you get there.

7. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I'm not at home now so I can see the website. And I know about it since you posted it in the Avatar/Banner request thread. But being here I cannot access to Hanami at fortunecity. That's why I haven't posted the links yet :sad: (What if thread)

8. Reisti Skalchaste

I wonder why you can't visit it at home, though. The CG Shrines were always blocked when I was in school, and public libraries never let me get into it. But why would you not be able to see it at home?

900 posts! So close to 1000! (Actually, I figured it out, my total post count is actually 1012, but 112 of them were in the forums that don't count for anything) :D

9. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I wondered too but that seems to be solved now, download time!

Omedettou! What would you do if BJP closes for ever tomorrow?

10. Reisti Skalchaste

This isn't a what if thread! But, oh well. I would probably be really sad, and move down to Columbia so we could still talk to each other.

And the 'Hao' challenge has been solved on this side. My count is only missing 2 episodes, and I know there's only one saying of it in those two.

Care to guess at the number, since you don't know for sure? Go ahead, take a wild guess.

11. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Well, based on the frequency in each episode, moon phases and plasma's magnetic field, umm...., that'd be:
    n=(f*r(e+1))/m

62.4 times?

12. Reisti Skalchaste

624? Wow, that's the closest you could have gotten without being right! :rolleyes:

Actually, the real number is much lower. When I get home tonight, I'll check my list, twice, and post the answer. Feel free to guess whatever you like between now and then. :p

[edit]I just realized! BRO-san's timely interruption made me forget about this.

As a response to my repeated questions about "Cheriiwawatashinotadadearu." Well, :D Are you sure you have no objections?:D:p But seriously, the meaning behind my questioning this sentence lies somewhere in it's translation.

Remember, you said:

13. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I see, I guess the comma confused you. I meant 62.4, sixty-two and a bit more :p .

I'm still not sure when to use tada or dake. I'll research it. But, now I think dake is better.

For now? I'm sure. Yes, you can use it :D

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Oh. I thought... yeah. We use them differently here, I forgot that you do your numbers that way. Well, it's considerably closer than 624, :D but still not quite right. Your hint: It's a multiple of 3.

And, since you have no objections, at all, about my phrase, then I will say this.

(This sentence is altered from it's original form.) You know what, I'm gonna drop it. I was trying to trick you, I'm sure you noticed, into admitting that Cherry isn't yours. Don't think I'm giving up, I'm just refusing to take my victory in such a dishonorable way. Besides, we agreed that we wouldn't fight about it anymore, because we both have a Cherry with us, and it doesn't matter which is the real one.

I apologize for attempting to trick you, and I won't do it again. If I must prove you wrong, I'll do it in a more honorable manner. (BTW, I didn't get bad karma, if you're thinking that's why I changed my post)

[2nd edit] Here's an easy quote to keep things going for now. (Or was it your turn?)

"Yasashisa wa kanashimi e tsuzuku tobira"

Speaker, Episode, Circumstances (No need to translate this time, but, if it helps...)

15. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I couldn't see the original message but it's ok, you must work harder to beat me :p

:Reading Mind: ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    :READING: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

:dizzy2:

Ahah! ("Yes kids, let's play with numbers multiple of 3")
    :confused: Wrong target I guess

39?

And, yes, it's my turn. I think it's gonna be easy but I just wanted to do something new.

Speaker: Obvious
    Translation:
    Episode:

16. Reisti Skalchaste

It's better that you don't see the original message. It was rather rude, underhanded, and tricky of me, and I'd rather not get into an arguement over it.

Ahh, yes, it's Bloodberry speaking. I'm guessing it was said in Program 10, but the only thing I could tell you about the translation is that it has something to do with computers. :p

Sou ka, saki no arede computer ga ikaritanda.

I see, (something) of (something) computer is (something).

Correct me if I'm wrong so far. Man, this thread is really helpful, anyway, I'm learning so much. A few months ago, I couldn't have told you anything but 'computer.' :p

EDIT: Actually, you're very close. If your next guess doesn't get it, I'll post the answer. 39... only a little off.

17. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Sure, (something) is always right :rolleyes:

I agree. Although I've stopped studying the Japanese web lessons (Jeez, I'd finished it long time ago), I'm still learning here and there while looking for translations and similar. Sometimes I check two books for grammar and it's really helpful. Do you remember the web page I told you? There's a kanji course. But it's in japanese

EDIT: 36?

18. Reisti Skalchaste

I'm still a bit stuck on the quote. In fact, I've gotten nowhere with it at all. :(

I've got a few ideas for it, though, so don't give it away just yet. But, am I right about when it's said? I know for sure that it was said in one of the episodes that they were in Gartlant, so, Programs 10 or 11 for sure. I'm pretty sure it was said in 10, though.

As for the "Hao" challenge, you're very close, but the actual answer is 33. Yes, that's right. 33 times.

Here's a breakdown of who said it.

Lime said 'Hao' a total of 23 times.

Cherry said it once.

Bloodberry also said it just once.

Luchs and the patients at the hospital in J to X said it once each, also. (That counts for 2, there, total)

Yumeji said 'Hao' twice.

'Hao,' or a reasonable facsimilie was said by Ponta-kuns on 2 occasions.

Lime, as a human child (I count this as separate from Lime, the marionette) said 'Hao' just twice.

So, 23+1+1+2+2+2+2=33.

Please don't make me tell you when they said it...

19. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Awww, I was going to give you the Ig award for your investigation but you didn't do it completely. That could be an important information for human kind.

As for the quote, I'll have to check.

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Didn't do it completely? Do you mean that I didn't list all the times it was said? I figured that would take up too much space. :p

And, I'm at a library right now, so I can't give you any information on the quote. I'll check tonight, and edit this post with the results.