Movies films that should have stayed as books/comics

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by zaptheflies, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Aeon Flux should have deninetly stayed, and not made a movie. It was just like a fan film with a really good looking girl in really tight clothes. Most of the movie was dumb.

As far as King Kong goes, those were all good. I just think Peter Jackson could have done a better job. The first hour was too much speech.

-Seishin

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I don't really care what was done with Aeon Flux; nothing could possibly make it any worse than it already was.

3. zaptheflies

zaptheflies New Member

this thread is now for books/comics/games that should have stayed books/comics/games.

Bloodrayne does not look promising. and doom was a dizaster. in my opinion.

4. Ангел вчера

Well, I think pretty much any movie made from a game shouldn't have been made, then-now-ever. Resident Evil 1&2 were good, but definately could have been better. Maybe it is just me, but comic books should have never been turned into movies. Actually I liked Spiderman, but I didn't care much for X-Men, and I watched 5 minutes of the Hulk and changed the channel. I just loath the amount of unoriginal crap that comes from hollywood.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

if they had the right directar the right casting the right starting point then it will be brought to perfection like fastastic four they started off with the phantom as the first bad guy they shouldn't of done that they should of started off with the puppetier because other wise they denine the character Trinity i think you holds quite a big part but then again i don't know that much about the fantastic four

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

To me I have liked most movies from books, comics, or etc.

I thought HP was fine. Being how long the damn books are.

As for comics Batman, Spiderman (awesome), X-men (okay), Elektra (so-so), Daredevil (okay), Punisher (awesome), Hulk (crap), Superman (thus far okay), Hellboy (I thought it was okay), Catwoman (sweet), Blade (all awesome), Fantastic Four (okay), Black Panther (have yet to see it can't say. It may be in the works soon), Black Widow (Same as Black Panther), and Captain America (same as the last 2).

As for more books or graphic novels Constantine (was good).

7. Orion

Orion Gears

Sure, the first part of the movie was just so-so-we-really-don't-care-where's-Kong kinda stuff. You have to admit as soon as Kong entered the movie the whole film just skyrocketed into awesomeness. Seriously, I loved the movie, but I'll probably only see it once.

8. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Harry Potter is much better as a book. But then I guess it was always going to be a movie because whatever it was like, so many people would have gone to see it because the books are so popular.

Even though I read the books afterwards, I was really disapointed with the series of unfortunate events movie; Klaus dosen't even have glasses!

9. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

spiderman, hulk, the punisher, fantastic four, daredevil, you get the idea...

10. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Nooo how could you say spider-man =(
    Fantastic four i could live without.
    The Brothers GRimm dunno if that was a book should have neeeeverrrrr been made :D

11. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

The first Spiderman movie was somewhat of a dissappointed for me, former Spiderman fan...

But the second one did make up for me, and I must say that the second one is far better than the first.

- Teddz

12. zaptheflies

zaptheflies New Member

i know this is sorta off topic but what do you guys think of the books the starwars trilogies have sparked off. ??

13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I don't think the books are that good. Sure, they have some interesting reading, but they don't match up to the quality of the movies...

Back to topic.

Super Marios was a funny attempt, but it's good for a lame laugh :p

- Teddz

14. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

Fantasic Four and The Hulk should have remained as comics, Hollywood destroyed them.

15. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

Fantastic 4 was a fabulous pile of crap, and the hulk want all that good either, spiderman 2 was also a bit off, and X-men 1-2, all should've stayed as comics or books or w/e, the marvel movies, other than blade. Havent been all that good.