Art Finally drew a blonde...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by furryb, May 31, 2006.

1. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

It's been a very long while hasn't it? This pic's been fighting me for a bit but I figured that I better move one before I punch my monitor. :p
    [​IMG]

Ever get the feeling that the more you work on something, the more you dislike it. Everytime I finish inking, my desire to color/tone a pic goes down hill. (If I have to do a setting, that feeling starts after pencils.) :sweat:
    [​IMG]

2. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

hey there big guy, i gotta tell ya, your artwork has gone through the roof! what a boost!
    totally love those two, keep it up ya?

all the time. my drawings loose a lot of detail after inking, not to mention they end up looking stiff if you know what i mean...

i lost my email and my bjp account with it, so i was gone for a while(i had to smoke a lot to remember my password =p) send me an update on that project of yours ok? cant wait to see more.

ps. finally a blonde! :D

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Great job! I really like your first, and the colours/pose, but the second blew me away! I really love that one, I hope you colour it soon!!!! Just wow!

4. Orion

Orion Gears

Yes like Ciel said, uh, color the second one. :p I love 'em, especially the colour in the first one. You're one of my favorite artists out of many from BJP. ;)

5. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

I like to think of the second pic as an update on my first chinese dress. Just like that one, I think of it as a marker in the progress I've made in terms of improving my pics. I'll get to coloring it sometime this week. Going to be at my uncle's house and I won't have access to my scanner and my tablet.

As for updating my comic project, I'm currently debating on the story and how far should I try to push my limits. I have way too many false starts when it comes sequential comics. I wish my idiot brother didn't kill my passion for the four panel strips.

Right now, I'm confident with average everyday situations but all I ever seem to read are more or less focussed on that. I'm thinking of adding a sci-fi element but time constraints restricting experimentation in that genre might be too much. I'd go with fantasy but animals and magical beasts don't appeal to me. I really want to perfect my designs for power armor too. If only I had more time...