Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Xeon

Xeon New Member

hmmmmm....well lets see my first kiss...aaah it was in 3rd grade....my class were out camping on a place..and a guy in my class really started to bugg everone and then he started fighting with a girl i liked and her friends.....later that day he treatened to punch her and he was pulling her hair...i got so pissed(he had annoyed me to that day) so i just went to him and gave him a sucker punch on the cheek.....he started to crie and ran away....and she said that she liked me then she kissed me and we went back to the "camping house".......i think it was dramatic.......

2. Wolf^

Wolf^ New Member

SRY

SRY i wouldnt know i never been kissed-_-
    o well.

Wolf.

3. Xeon

Xeon New Member

well user18....i'm not really a bully that prefers to fight....but that guy has been bugging everyone in my class back then in like 3 year's.....and then on the girl i like so i just hit him.

.....wolf....there is no shame for that:) u just know that something good is waiting for u:D

4. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

i love my tom!

i was in england and my boyfriend tom (also roommate hehe )and i had just gotten back from a party :rolleyes: we were both trying to hide the fact that we wanted to kiss each other so once we had gotten ready for bed he just kissed me :D i didn't know he was gonna do it but what the hey when we got started we didn't end the kiss until five minutes later whitch was follawed by more kisses and so we started dateing and still are wooohooo

he calls me his lil lionness:shy3: :shy3:

5. username

username New Member

it was in my room. you don't need to know what happened next. it was about 2 years ago.

6. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

when i was 14 it happened at an anime convention. she was dresses as Chi from Chobbits and was so cute.

7. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

*sighs* I'm still kiss-less. :( Anyone offering a kiss? (Perfabely female) Damn... 17 and no first kiss... that's got to be a crime. :(

8. Naru

Naru New Member

*offers a kiss* Heehee j/k. 17 years old isnt bad and not been kissed. I know some people older then you that haven't been. ;)

9. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

haha!! ;)

And I know some, actually most of them are Irish! :D
    Hey! Ease up on me! I never get even a kiss too! I might never! heh..

10. Chowmein

Chowmein New Member

Congratulations, the first one always seems to be the best, as I remember it my first real kiss was in my room with a friend of mine, she was laying on my bed and she just turned to me and asked could she kiss me, so we did. To this day she is one of my best friends.

Im sure you wont think its a big deal trying to do it in time, with all the pratice you'll hopefully be getting ;)

11. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

I'm 17, nearing 18, had like 3 crushes which I told them I liked them, and have yet to have a boyfriend or a first kiss. Yep, I'm pretty much...yeah...bleh...:p

12. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Well if you don't count when I was six and me and this guy kissed behind a tree I've never been kissed before:( . But I have found my first love. He however does not know I love him or maybe he does? but any ways I'm moving in 3 weeks and I'll never see him again. Does anyone have any advice for me? It would be greatly appreciated.
    -D_D
    P.s. By the way i may have forgetten to add that he's my best friends ex.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Wow, i'm in your exact same boat except i've never been kissed nor am i moving. Well how i'm coping with it is that if i know i can't have him (and i really do love him alot) then i need to try to move on and as a friend of mine told me, "Go meet other people Girl! He's not the only guy out there." Needless to say i have yet to take her advice.

14. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

A kid kissed me in kindergarten. I punched that perv.

If I had wanted to... I could've had my first real kiss a long time ago... but I dunno. I never let myself get into a relationship... it's all stupid to me. Not yet... I'm still waiting. ^_~ Romeo's comin...

15. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

I'm kinda also in the same situation. There's this guy that I love a whole lot...told him...nothing happened...then I found out he has a girlfriend. But she lives like on the other side of the Island (I live on Puerto Rico) and they barely see each other and..and...me and him are getting along alot more lately!

So yeah, I should follow that advice too, but I'm not. You know how hard it is to find the "right" guy?...Plus he's the only cute one in my entire school :p

16. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Well... I'm not sure if I posted here before or not- but I'll say this...

I have never kissed.
    I never WILL kiss.
    I have never been in a relationship.
    I never WILL be in a relationship.
    The only time I will ever recieve flowers is at my funeral.

I've planned out my future- I know this is gonna happen.

I'll graduate highschool, never go to prom or anything like that. I'll pack my bags for univeristy, get my doctorates and get a job at an opera house and slowly work my way up the music ladder and eventually tour the world.
    At age ninety-something I'll die in my flat in London, England.

END OF STORY.

17. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

aww! you cant mean that! everyone needs a little romance in their lives!! *stars in eyes*

18. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Come come now, Lady Shadow-san, it's cuz ya haven fallen head over heels for anyone yet... ^_^ Just you wait till you meet that one guy (or girl if ya swing that way) who just takes your breath away with every smile... *sigghh*

19. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Last person I ended up ever having a crush on hates my guts.

And no, it wasn't one of those pain-for-pleasure relations. He hated me. Now I hate him.

Screw love, I always end up getting hurt in the end, and that's why I distance myself from so many people.

You always hurt the one you love.