Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Okami

Okami New Member

Seeking a partner in life is very trivial to me i'm prepared to die un-kissed/married etc. My life is too short and important to me to devote to someone else.

2. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

Okay. I know I haven't been here for awhile, but I have been reading what you guys have been saying.
    C'mon! You guys are such downers. We all get hurt in relationships, that's life. But we get hurt to prepare us for a better relationship that will be coming, so that we'll know what to do when it comes. Look at me, I don't know how many relationships I've had and all of them failed. Many years of that crap. I swore I'd be alone forever. Now look at me, I've finally had my first kiss (and many more), I'm engaged, and I've lost my virginity to her. She's everything to me, she is my life. But I always felt I would never have anyone. But I do. It just takes awhile.
    Be yourself around people and be nice. Sometimes you'll find that special someone in the least place you'd expect to find them in. I found my fiancee online, now we have a wonderful and beautiful relationship offline. If you just have pationce, you will get what you want. Don't get discourged or frustrated or even depressed, because that doesn't help. You just gotta keep your heart and head up and look forward to the future. There is someone for everyone out there.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I've never been kissed before, but it's gonna stink because I was born with a differnt toung than other people ,and the guy's prolly gonna stare at me and tell that I suck and go away.
    **tears**
    I feel so unloved.....

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Ok, hear this:

This topic is about your first kiss, i.e. write anything about your first kiss and NOTHING ELSE. Nothing else, such as, your life, your loved ones, and so on, JUST YOUR FIRST KISS!!

I had to clean this from 10 or more 'pathatic' posts, another mistake like that, and bai-bai to this thread ^^

Have a great day, and STAY POSITIVE [though I am most likly negative and happy!! :p]

Zanza

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

sorry Zanza but is questions about what a first kiss is like okay? oh... that reminds me... Hey Zanza one of my friends wants to know when you had your first kiss... she and i have a bet going on. ^^ lol i'm not usually a gambler but yea i decided to bet against her on this one.

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

1. I don't thinks its ok to ask about someone's first kiss here, since its about when and where and not how :p
    -.-;

2. And I didn't had my first kiss yet. Does this mean none won? :p

7. Athena

Actually technically no one won. she bet that u had it when you were like really young and i bet that you hadn't and had it when u were older so yea no one won but i was still closer then hers! She's not a member here but she's always at my house anyway so she sometimes reads over my shoulder when replying and she wants everyone to know that she had her first kiss when she was 15 not to bad for how she is.

8. Athena

User 18!!! *huggles* when did you come back to m2a or did u never really leave and i'm just clueless.... ok i came close to having a first kiss but i didn't. so yea. i figured i shouldn't kiss a guy if we're not even going out so yea.

9. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

When I got/ gave my first kiss I was at a marina and was in the aft cabin her dads boat with her and we we all alone. So the mood was there and we both liked each other so it just happend

10. Amon

Amon New Member

Seventeen and still waiting. :p I reckon until I'm about twenty-four knowing how I pick women/men out. :p But, oh well, as depressing as it may be, just gotta do stuff to keep my mind off it. :p

11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

I remember hearing about this fabled thread last year from Athena... Wow. It's still here, and is finally discovered by me.

But to stay on subject, yes, I have been kissed. I... Am 16. Wow. And considering I'm me, that's a wee bit surprising, eh? But I shall spare everyone the details. Indeed I shall. But let's just say this: Last time I was kissed was a couple months ago. And judging from my current life's situation, it ain't gonna happen again for a great deal of time. Perhaps... Even never. But I'll leave that to fate.

And Athena... If you start off on this... I know where you live... And I do, too.

12. kyrie

kyrie New Member

I was 16...it was November something...on the couch in the basement of my friends house.

13. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

My first kiss was on the 3rd of August 2003 and it was in my girlfriends house. lucky her parents weren't in.
    :shy:

14. zero35

zero35 New Member

i got my first kiss on holloween this year, i went to a party and did some things im not fond of, i also hit 3rd base at this time who hooo:D

15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

heh heh... You know what the funny thing is? I don't even know what third base is! Nor second... Nor first... Though I think I can guess what home is. Uhm... Yeah...

16. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

1st base is referred to as such because it's the first place you must run to in baseball.

2nd base, is named for obvious reasons.

3rd base is also obvious.

Home, is not a house, it's actually the last place to go in baseball, earning a run for your team.

Oh, and all bases, including home, is usually white and made of a hard rubber compound.

17. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

very funny izzy you crack me up dude! *hugs* oh and akasha dont worry about it i dont have a clue either! i just smile and nod when it somes up in conversation lol... hey zero35 i do know that third is a lot to get to when its the night of your first kiss... gee whiz someone works quickly... >.<

18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Ok, that's pretty much all I know. So, yeah... Umm... I'm not gonna question it anymore...

19. zero35

zero35 New Member

so yaeh, :sweat2: my freinds make fun of me cuz of that night,
    i feel so embarassed now :blush2: