Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. ranma-soatome

ranma-soatome New Member

i was 12. it was on a trip to japan... (her name was michiko) but i was in japan all summer. kinda just happened ya know we were at a restuarant (on a date i guess). we had known each other about a month and we just kinda leaned in and kissed.(i think that when your kissing somebody that it should be illegal for all thier friends to giggle obsesively :anger2: :anger2: ). she leaned on me for the rest of the time we were in the restuarant. i go see her every year at summer and christmas. for living in japan she speaks good english. suffice to say we are engaged and she's going to move to america to live with me after high school. we are engaged and i'm only 15 and a sophmore :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: :anime:

2. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Wow. Engaged after a kiss. ^_^

Must be true love or whatever, I guess.
    Do you feel like Ranma?

3. gitarooqueen

gitarooqueen New Member

my first kiss was in 9th grade it was with my boyfriend we were only going out for a month and a 1/2 and we were just laughing at something i said and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me after he let me breath he said "you're adorable" *sigh* that was so romantic but sadly we broke up after 2 more months and i haven't gone out with anyone else since. which is really annoying :anger2:

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

\/\/007! this will be my first post in almost....a year. Wow I have been away awhile. Ne who I would like to take the time to say I have now achieved my first kiss.....and several since. *giggle* the first was awful to say the least. Was on a camping trip with my brothers friends and took a liking to one of them. Ended up in his lap cuz I was cold, then in his tent. (No we didnt, I repeat didnt, do ne thing naughty.) :rolleyes: But we were talking and he leaned in and kissed me, Sorta freaked me out cuz I wasnt expecting it. but....he was really....really bad! sorta a hoover vac & rinse with a head devouring style. hehe the ones since then have been thankfully much better. :D

5. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

yeah...havent seen u around in ages.... :D
    Not sure if i have replied to it. Anyways when i was 15, and in my hometown.

6. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

:shy3: My first kiss was like a couple weeks before Christmas last year. I had 7 boyfriends in my life and the 6th one was my frist kiss...wow. And dare I say it...my first kiss was with HIRO (on these boards..yes) :sweat2: ...and it was a french kiss...we kissed in his room...his mom never cared about what we did...so, yeah... Wow...let me tell you...he's a great kisser...really! *giggles madly* :D

7. Muse

Muse New Member

My first was in 4th grade with this girl that I had a childhood crush on *^_^* off-colour, i know, but then i left the school and never saw her for years, and now she's in my speech class in college.. and we're dating :p funny old world innit?

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well I kind of remember doing one thing that was intimate in kindergarten, although really gross. Myself and this girl picked our noses and ate each other's snot one time. And it was the principle's daughter :D

Now for actually kissing, I think it was in grade 12 when I had my first kiss, it was a french kiss too :shy3:

9. Muse

Muse New Member

Lol how romantic. Mine was a kiss on the cheek.. but it still counts right?

10. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Sure it is, Keitaro-kun! :D So, is her name Naru or something? :p

As for me... i um.... :shy2: haven't kissed a girl. Ever. :shy2: I guess that makes me qualify as a total geek...

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Ok everyone, we're taking luvweaver to a bar and finding him a woman.

Seriously, I have to ask - what's the hold up?

12. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Alright, i admit it, I spent all time watching star trek! :p lol just kidding. Well let's say it was a change of plans about 9 years ago. But before that, I had waited for "that someone special" that well, never came :rolleyes:

But don't worry for me... save yourselves that you have time! The end is near! :eek: lol just kidding again. (Man, that extra sugar really put me in a humorous mood today!)

13. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

okay, my kindergarden teacher. i had a crush on him and whispered in his ear that i liked him and kissed him on the cheek i had to stand on my tipy toes. and now i hate teachers

1 person likes this.
  14. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

First kiss.........in fact, the only person I've kissed ever is my mom, and that's on the cheek.

I've never kissed anyone on the mouth before T_T

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I seriously dunno on this one..-_- Not that i'm a *cough* or anything but i've kissed alot..ummm I think when I was in third grade, my best friend down in Florida took me behind the park and just kissed me on the lips. Well the whole "frenching" thing came in later..;)

16. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

Wow, after reading some of these, I actually feel...lucky...Well, considering most of MY friends haven't had thier first either, it isn't that odd that older people haven't had theirs'...Anyways...It was last year, 05' and 8th grade (Not too long ago, I'm just now going to go into 9th this fall), his house...We were just outside, talking and what not, and then his neighbor, who just happens to be his best friend, comes out and asks him something! Right before he was about to make a move! I was just like...What the F? Well, afterwards, we hugged and stuff, then I just turn around and make a move myself....I kinda thought I was dreaming as I rode away on my bike, hehheh. But, were still together...after a few tough times, but everything is good now, better interaction/communication than ever, hehheh. Anyways, almost got one before that too, with my only other guy, in an ESCAPADES TUNNEL, what the heck? lol

17. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

outside cant remember when

18. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Mmmm, my first kiss? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was Angie. Note to you all, I've known Angie since I was about 5.

The best kiss I've ever had though, I can say honestly it was last year. What made it so good? It was my first ever goodbye kiss. I'll never see that person again, but the things they said to me and what they meant to me, I'll always remember.

19. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Never ever kissed anyone...yes I know, Pathetic right.

20. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

See, that's nothing to be ashamed of people! I wish my first kiss hadn't happened before..
    But that goodbye kiss was worth it.