Movies First movie you cried in

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, May 20, 2003.

1. shohen

shohen New Member

The first movie I cried in was the lion king I was to little to understand why scar killed mufasa.:(

2. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

Ohhh,sorry!:p

3. xev

xev New Member

E.T. was the first movieI had bawled on, it was the ending when he finally goes home, and the music, (god) that was sad.The episode 12 on Inuyasha, really had me crying at the end, when the demon thingy was dragging that little girl off to hell, but deep down inside she wanted to make up with her mommy.
    (WOW!!!!).:glazed:

4. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

I don't think I have ever cried at any movie. Maybe I've been slightly misty eyed, but only very occasionally. I MIGHT have cried at Bambi when I was a kid, I don't recall.

5. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I loved that movie! I didn't know anyone else here had seen it... Have you seen "Kuuch to hai?"

I've never really cried during a movie. I've been seriously depressed by movies, but never really cried... I watched one movie where I nearly cried, but I can't remember what it was called...

6. Paper

Paper New Member

I didn't know until I read the post a couple above this... Lion King... Geez, I completely forgot how upset I was when Mufasa died...

I Am Sam is definitely not a chick flick o_o Believe me, I've seen my share and I Am Sam was one of the most non-romantic movies I've seen... and that's the main thing in chick flicks isn't it?

Green Mile and Grave of the Fireflies were incredibly sad but I was with my friends and when you're with your friends it's harder to cry... or is that just me?

I can't believe Optimus Prime dies... are you sure? I used to love that show when I was little...

Sorry for the rant :sweat:

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

"Chick Flicks"? -.- We have senses of humor, too, y'know. :p
    Oh, and I just remembered, I was sniffling in "Flowers for Algernon"...

8. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

lol yeah i don't watch many of those either...i guess i'm kinda the exception sinc ei watch alot of adam sandler movies and movies like Tommy Boy heheh those were the best by teh way! ummm the first movie could have been earlier but A Walk to Remember^_^

9. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Dark City. I was so bored that I started yawning and every time I yawn I start to sob. Yes, Really. No joking.

10. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I almosted cry when I saw Titanic but I kept it inside. I think I got all teary and stuff b/c it was a TRUE story and all.

Then I think I cryed when I saw Moulin Rouge b/c........well you have to see it to understand why I cryed.

11. megume

megume New Member

well, beauty and the beast-cant say this is the first movie i d watch but it sure is memorable, i mean, at this time i still can remember i cry here

i also cry at "ice age" i am such a $h.t when it came to crying-i mean, i am not so picky-i just cry!

12. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

Well one of the one' s I remember crying in thats kind of old is

"Jack Frost", the non-scary, non-animated one. it was sooooooooo sad, I was like "no Jack don't go! you can live as a Snowman."

13. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

First movie that made me cry was::sad:

Selena
    It ws so sad when the stage ws shown and it was empty and Dreaming of You was playing in the background.

A.I.
    It was so sad when the lady left the boy but he didn't want her to leave.

:)

14. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

I held out in A.I. pretty well until the end. Then, of course, the director decided to pile on the sad stuff. I cried like a little baby all through the ending.

15. Outlaw Shishio

Outlaw Shishio New Member

Hehe. I don't cry in movies. Hehe. Well i think that when G-baby died in Hardball, it was kinda sad. Made me kinda tear.

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

The only movie i have ever cried for is Bambi when his mom died,sniff. I always get teary eyed when i see it,sniff. Stupid humans why did they have to kill her.:sad: :(

17. Outlaw Shishio

Outlaw Shishio New Member

Hehe. touching moments suck don't they?

18. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

I can't beliene none of yall have said What Dreams May Come"
    You have to see that movie now!!!!! If you haven't of course. It's all about the after life. I cry just thinking about it. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19. Novus

Novus Gone

Well, not counting all the crap that made me cry as a kid, I'd have to say Evil Dead. The directing was so good, I shed a tear just out of appreciation for Sam Raimi.

20. ailedslacker

ailedslacker Guest

First movie I ever cried because of was American Psycho 2 when she stuck the cat in the microwave. I love cats. That was evil.