Anime Fan Fiction Following In My Father's Footprints (Inuyasha fanfic T_T)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Inu04Koga, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

Inuyasha dies after fighting Naraku in a battle to the death. Kagome is pregnant with his sone Kitaru. In an attempt to gain happiness again, Kagome remarries and has a girl named Shizu. Kagome gets divorced and lives with her two children.
    Years later, both children are now teenages. Kagome visits her mother with her kids. What happens at the shrine that will change the life of Kagome's children?

If you like what you have read, then continue reading!:D

2. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

Chapter 1

“Kagome…I’m sorry…but I don’t think you can stay here with our pup…you have to go to your own time…take good care of him…” Inuyasha’s gentle voice entered her ears as she looked upon her mate.

“But Inuyasha…you won’t be able to see our son…” Kagome looked down at their sleeping son in her arms.

“Don’t worry about that…it is a small price to pay…I wont be able to forgive my self if something were to happen to either of you...so that is why you must take him to your own time…far from Naraku’s reach…once I kill him, I will come for you…I promise…” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around both of them. “His name shall be Kitaru…” his voice faded away as Inuyasha turned and left Kagome standing before the well.

*Inuyasha what am I to do? I have to leave, not just for you but for our son. Please be safe Inuyasha, don’t forget about us. * Kagome thought to herself in sorrow. And with that, Kagome entered the well and began to fall endlessly into the unknown until…

“Mom, Kitaru wont get off of the computer!” a girl’s voice snapped Kagome from her nightmare. Kagome slowly opened her eyes to find her daughter Shizu at her side.

“W-What…?” she groaned as she tried to sit up.

“Kitaru won’t get off the computer and I have to call Syaoran and tell him I can’t go out with him.”

“You can call your little boyfriend later! I have to get these tickets to see My Chemical Romance!” a yell came from the other side of the house.

“Yeah? Well, you’re not going to be able to go with Shiori because she thinks you’re a retard!” Shizu ran out of Kagome’s room and left her mother to drift back into her sleep.

Kagome woke a half an hour later and found both of her pups on the couch watching a cartoon show. She continued to make her way towards the kitchen and made herself an egg sandwich. Then Kagome went back into her room, pulled out her photo book and looked at her long lost love, Inuyasha.

“I wish I could have helped them…” Kagome whispered as she looked at a picture of the whole gang. “I should have been there. If it wasn’t for me being pregnant with Kitaru I would have been able to help them and now their gone, all of them.” She turned the page and found a picture of her and Inuyasha hugging each other along with Kagome’s stomach that was growing with the fruit of their loins. “Oh, Inuyasha…why did you have to die…?” Kagome slowly felt a tear stream down her face as she remembered the last time she saw and spoke to her mate.

It has been 17 years since Inuyasha’s death, and Kitaru was now turning 18 this coming summer. After Kagome learned of Inuyasha’s death, she fell into despair at the thought of Kitaru growing up without a father figure and a demon figure to teach him how to live. Kagome found herself at a stand still. She soon found her self falling in love with a kind yet protective guy named Amon. He saw Kagome’s problems and decided to help her with Kitaru.

Amon moved in with Kagome and became Kitaru’s new father figure. Kagome married him and they had a daughter named Shizu together. Kagome and Amon stayed together for 5 years until Amon had to leave to Europe on behalf of his job and ended up finding a woman. Kagome’s heart was broken for the last time and she decided to support her children on her own and that’s how it’s been for 10 years.

“Hey, Mom?” Shizu’s voice made Kagome realized how much her voice sounded like herself when she was younger.

“Mmm?” she answered simply as she hid the photo book and walked over to her daughter.

“Can we go visit grandma and uncle Sota?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Let me brush my teeth and get ready then we’ll leave ok?” Kagome smiled and shook away the sadness she remembered and just thought about her happiness that she now had.

~continue reading~

3. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

^0^

“Bring my son to me…” a deep voice growled at the servant.

“Yes Lord Sesshomaru…” the servant bowed and quickly walked out of his master’s room to search for his son.

“Master Daisuke! My Lord summons you!” the servant yelled through out the mansion but could not find his master. *Where could he be? * thought the servant.

“I’m here, Ichiro.” A young male voice broke Ichiro’s concentration and made him jump.

“Oh! Master Daisuke! My Lord summons you to his study room…” Ichiro bowed his head in respect as Daisuke walked by him and started towards his father’s study room.

Sesshomaru was looking trough his ancient books when he heard a knock at the door. “Come in.” Sesshomaru gave a low growl.

“My Lord, I bring you my Master, Daisuke, as you wished…” Ichiro bowed again and held it until Sesshomaru excused him.

“Leave, Ichiro, and do not bother me while I am in here.” He gave a glare which sent Ichiro running out of the room in no time.

“You summoned me my Lord?” Daisuke slowly bowed as he spoke to his father, the Lord of the Western lands.

“Daisuke…you are coming of age…soon it is you who will be called the Lord of these lands…would you like that?” Sesshomaru spoke without looking upon his pup.

Daisuke was shocked that his father would even consider speaking about his position as Lord. “Yes, I would like nothing more than to continue the bloodline of our Lords just as you and my grandfather have…” Daisuke relished the thought of fallowing his father’s footprints and becoming Lord of the Western Lands.

“Good…but speaking of bloodline…you must start to consider the thought of a mate…you do not need one at the moment but if something happens to me, you will be summoned with out a second’s hesitation.” Sesshomaru looked over at his quivering pup. “You will need to continue the bloodline and that will be soon…as you already know, there is war staring and these could be my last years as Lord…then it will be your turn my son…” Daisuke flinched as he felt his father place his rough hand on his shoulder.

“Father…My Lord…I know that the laws require me to have a mate but…do I really have to?” Daisuke raised his head from the ground and looked up at his father’s hard, golden eyes, and saw himself. He saw his purple markings on each side of his cheeks, his long silver hair, and his golden eyes. It was almost as if that he inherited nothing from his demon mother.

“Yes, you must…do you want other demons ruling over these lands that your grandfather and I worked so hard for?” Sesshomaru growled as he tightened his grip on his pup to show him to be strong.

“No, my Lord…I will continue the bloodline…I will not fail you my Lord!” Daisuke clenched his fists and swore that from that day forth he would become a better ruler than his father himself.

“Daisuke…” a faint voice whispered his name. “Daisuke….” Again. “Daisuke!” the voice yelled this time which caused Daisuke to awaken from his dream.

He quickly snapped his eyes open to find his female servant trying to wake him. “What is it Ai? Why do you wake me from my slumber? You should be killed.” He rose to his feet and glared at the female who began to shake from his threat.

“M-My Lord…a fellow demon requires your presence…” the female demon bowed in fear as Daisuke walked pasted her and made his way to his waiting room.

*Who ordered Ai to wake me up? * He thought to him self as he slipped on his haori and continued on.

“Well, well, well. Lord Daisuke. Finally you have awakened.” An elder Inu Youkai greeted Daisuke as he entered his waiting room.

“Oh, it’s just you Serizawa…why did you waken me from my slumber?” Daisuke yawned at the sight of the old Inu Youkai whom he’s known since Daisuke was a pup.

“My Lord, have you heard? The laws are being changed.” Serizawa huffed as Daisuke stared at him with a shocked expression.

“What?! What law did they change?!” Daisuke shouted.

“Please, my Lord…let us discus this in your study room.” Serizawa suggested as Daisuke agreed with the ancient Inu Youkai. They silently walked to the study room and locked the door when they got inside.

“My Lord, it is worse than before…well, at lest for you…”

“What do you mean?”

“The law which states that your mate must be a female demon has changed to a female human! It is an outrage that this was passed to be a new law! It is all because of that boy that is Lord of the Southern Lands who wishes nothing more but to see you crumble! I would skin him alive to show him a lesson―”

“Now, now, Serizawa…you know that you can not harm a Lord…even one that is apart of the law making ranks…I guess I’ll have to just fallow this new law…” Daisuke gave an evil grin.

“But my Lord! You will have to mate with a human! Surly you wouldn’t want a half breed inherit your throne!” Serizawa was shocked to see that Daisuke was taking this so lightly.

“Don’t worry my friend…I will find a female human but a strong one at that…she will bare a formidable heir and that will be that…Kyoichi will just have to learn the hard way that this new law he has made will not break me…for this law is also in effect for him…and he will find it to be a trouble some and then he will have no other choice but to change it back…maybe even before the female bares my child so that I could kill her and continue on with my life…” he grinned once more at Serizawa who was rubbing his beard in thought.

“Yes, a good plan in deed my Lord…I should have known that this law was going to be easy to bypass…good job my Lord now, please excuse me. I need to see if Kyoichi will make any more crazy laws. Well, farewell my Lord.” The old demon bowed and rose to find Daisuke bowing in respect also.

“Thank you my friend…May your health not change and you live to see many more years.” Daisuke patted the Inu Youkai on the back as he headed out the door.

“And same goes for you too Lord Daisuke. Long live Lord Daisuke!” Serizawa howled out with a grin and left Daisuke to think to himself.

*So, this is how it’s going to be, huh? * Daisuke grinned to himself and began to plot his plan on how to find his new mate.

~Continue reading~

4. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

^0^

“Mom, we’re here!” Kagome called out as she opened the door to her old home.

“Oh, hello dear. Oh, and you brought the kids. Hi Kitaru. Hi Shizu.” Ms. Higurashi greeted her grandchildren each with a kiss on their forehead.

“Hi grandma.” Kitaru said in a low voice.

“Hello grandma.” Shizu happily greeted her grandmother. “Grandma? Can I go to the shrine?”

“Of, coarse, just be careful not to break anything.” She smiled as Shizu rushed off to the shrine with Kitaru slowly tagging behind.

“So, how are you doing mother? Where’s Sota?”

“He’s not here. He’s out looking for a place of his own. Oh, my baby’s leaving…” Ms. Higurashi whimpered.

“Oh, mom…” Kagome wrapped her arms around her and smiled.

^0^

“Why are we out here again, Shizu?” Kitaru looked around and found nothing interesting about the shrine. He kicked the dirt at his feet as his hands were in his pockets.

“Oh, come on Kitaru. You can’t say that you don’t think that this place is interesting. I mean, this is where mom met your dad…this doesn’t even interest you a bit?” she saw hurt and anger in his eyes.

“No…and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t remind me about it…” Kitaru had a hint of anger in his growl as he walked over to the steps and sat down to listen to his old Ipod.

“I’m sorry…” Shizu whispered. She turned away and found a little shack-like building that had been blocked. *I wonder why this thing is blocked * she thought as she touched the ‘caution’ tape wrapped around it. She pulled it off and slid open the doors. She found it dark as she stepped inside and found steps that lead down to a well. “I wonder…” she whispered as she began to walk down the steps and stopped at the well. She slowly peered down and found she couldn’t see anything but cobwebs.

“Shizu! What do you think you’re doing?!” Kagome’s voice pulled Shizu from her trance and made her whirl around and lose her footing. “Shizu!”

“Ah!!!” Shizu fell backwards into the well as her mother ran down the stairs and found it to be too late.

“S-She’s gone…” she whispered. “Mom, I’m going after her! I’ll be back.” She leaped into the well but to her fear she found that she was unable to go through it. “Oh, no…”

~End of chap. 1~
    So what you guys think? long huh?:shy: i guess i should post a link instead....:eek: i will next time! dont worry!

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

At the end it should be he right?

I like it. It is good and different.

6. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member