FLCL FoolylColly was it confusing or was it just me

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Nightmare, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Is it me or was FoolyColly one confusing anime to me it was i had to watch all the episodes two-three times :confused: .

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I wasn't confused. I understood everything on my first time through. I also date only supermodels, have a financial empire that makes Donald Trumps knees quiver and Stephen Hawking sometimes calls me up when he needs help.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

No offense to you friend, but i think it's you. I didn't find this anime confusing at all, in fact, i found it very understandable. These are just my thoughts, and i hope that you were not offended by me saying it's only you the one confused, if you were offended in any way, i apologize, just in case.

-SakataKentaro

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

No problem SakatKentaro everyone has a voice and they should use it whether it be good or bad. No offences taken whatsoever im used to that kind of feedback :bleed:

6. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

Its just you and a couple of other people. I didn't find it confusing.

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Moved to FLCL.

Oh, and FLCL rocked. Sure it was confusing at starters, but the more you watched it, the more you will understand it.

- Teddz

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Every episode I watched, I immediately watched again. I did that all the way up to episode 5. I'm not sure if it was because episode 5 was less confusing, or if I just didn't like it as much..

Anyway, a second viewing is always a good thing, for understanding and enjoyment.

9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I didn't think FLCL wdas a confusing anime. I think that it was just different type of anime. Oh and Nightmare its not you. You probably didn't get it because there were only 6 episodes. Even though I know a lot of people who got the anime.