RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Here we are....2005, a year in which the mythical science of alchemy is forgotten by mostly everyone due to the second war. An event in which every state alchemist attended to organize the halt of the second war prooved to be foolish, as enemy forces wiped them, and all knowledge of their alchemy, out. People tried to study alchemy to preserve it's culture, but always failed...except for a few those few descendants of true State Alchemists. And these indeed are the only ones who are told of the now legendary, Chrystal Alchemist Doctor Marcoh, who discovered the secrets to the Philosopher's stone.

The secrets remain a mystery to everyone who knows of them because they are said to be kept in notes never found. And most descendants believe the notes Marcoh took to be a myth, such as the stone once used to be.

On a nearby date in mid-september, a report is made on Japan in which they stated

"a group of teenagers found what is believed by some to be secrets to the old mythical science known as alchemy. Many believed this to be a hoax, however...". Now, news of notes was spreading until text in it was translated to say...Marcoh...Philosopher's Stone.....hidden...scientists are still..."

Immediatly, the alchemist descendants all over the world knew what it meant. And began to think the posibilites, wether good or bad. Immediatly, all with knowledge of alchemy, or even researchers didn't make haste and began to travel to japan.

The only thing the one page said that true alchemists could read was "....components of the human body. Thanks to the philosopher's stone, the Ishbal wars turned into a massacre. Some hailed "Go Marcoh, Crystal Alchemist!". This really didnt give me any comfort in writting these notes..."

-On a user note: I am not the Game Master of this. I will be more of a Supervisor over this still. The true minds behind this are Kenshin309 and Nightmare. Both the Co-GM's. I thank this was all possible due to the licensed show FullMetal Alchemist. All work here was based on that work, but written and edited by Kaiyon, Nightmare and Kenshin309.
    Thank you!

-Kaiyon

1 person likes this.
  2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hello, Im one of the GM's for the game. The rules for this RPG apply are the same as the others, thanks. We will now start accepting character profiles. Use mine as an exaple:

Name:Kai Urohima

Age-21 (age between 19-24)

Alchemist- Wind

State alchemist ancestor: Yes, Nagio Urohima, his great,great, great grandpa

Power- can create tornadoes and hurricanes by swirling his fingers or hands. Each finger represents the level of the tornadoe , i.e. 1 finger is a F1, and each swirl of the hand represents the level of the hurricane. (PLease limit number of attacks or powers to 2)

Background: Natural resident of Japan, lives in Kyoto. Inhabited his abilities from his dad but was trained by his grandpa. Has been training for 15 years. No one except his family knows of his abilities. Is kind of a loner but everyone knows who he is anyways.

Appearance- Long white hair, light blue eyes, usually wears something blue and white. Has a scar on his neck but doesnt know how it got there.

Reason for finding the notes: Wants to be able to protect his family and the rest of his town. Feels he has a duty to protect people, even those he doesnt know.

As soon as there are enough people, we will begin. Your alchemy power doesn't have to revolve around just an element either Thank you.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Name=Michael Takakashi
    Self Given Title= Thunder Alchemist
    Alchemy Description= Almost alike The Legendary Flame Alchemist Roy Mustang's pyrotex gloves, this creates a spark at a snap. But instead he chooses to manipulate it into thunder.
    In short, electricity at a finger's snap.

Appearance=Blue hair pulled back (like Ed's but not that long), and dressed in his father's black State Alchemist uniform. Rather at typical weight and height for a disciplined alchemist.

He wishes to know how Doctor Marcoh discovered the secrets to the stone. And how he used it during the Ishbal wars. He also wants to bring a fuher back to the world for a new State.

-Kaiyon

4. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yo sup im the other GM just to let you know well here's my alchemist

Name:Kevin Keller

Alcemist: Earth

Alchemy Description: The power in earth in both of his fist's each fist has different alchemy dependence, left is defensive alchemy,right offensive alchemy,example of left touching the ground produces a shield in front of him,example of right punching the ground spikes launch out for the target to impale,or open handed opens the ground to swallow them.

Background: in his youth he killed his entire family when practicing his alchemy.They was in the house his sister, his mother, and father on that fatal night they all died.He would not forget this tragedy he put scars on his back for the rememberance of them.

Personality:Kind to people he trusts,but usually cold distant those he doesn't trust, will help others in trouble with out thinking of the consequence's it may have on him,and somtimes is a pervert and is a alcoholic.

Appearance: 6ft 1in Dark blue eyes able to pierce the soul,and Reddish brown hair, scars on his back put on by himself for the rememberance of his family that tragic night , wears blood like color over jacket with a plain black shirt under it and plain blue jeans,and above avarage muscle stature.carries a knife,and a gun for in cases of cramped quarters were innocent bystanders could get hurt refuses to use power indoors for in case of collapsing the building on himself.

Waking up in his hotel room he notices the tv's on going over the coverage of the notes he thinks about the night of his family's fate and in atonement looks for the notes to bring them back to life.

1 person likes this.
  5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The Water Alchemist-By using the power embeded in an ancient glove, whenever it Punch the ground, the Alchemy powers in it activate, and i can manipulate water from a 50Km radius, that goes for underground too (remember, water is underground too). Such powers include making little water tornadoes, or big water tornadoes to attack an enemy. Or, i could also build a water shield around me. The water would be going so fast, It'd just hurt to touch it!

Appearance-Tall man with black spiky hair. Wears his great Grandfather's State Alchemist suit, but without the Pocket Watch.

Description- He has been an Alchemist for a long time, staying in the Shadows along Kaiyon's side for so long. He and Kaiyon are friends that have been in battle countless times. Even so, they consider themselves more as partners, since they use their Alchemy to help one another.

He is also a descendant of a State Alchemist, but even so, he is afraid to use the Pocket Watch that he was given, he belives that amplyfing his powers could be dangerous, and he may not be able to handle it. But one day, the day will come....

His one and only power so far is to control water. No other has he trained for yet....

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I would like to join this rpg of yours but I'm afraid I don't know much about the show it's based off of. If y'all don't mind I'd love to join it anyways. Just let me know if you wouldn't mind me joining... i was wondering is there a lightning alchemist? I'd love to do that.... i've always been fascinated by lightning... lol i used to sit on my roof to watch lightning storms... sorry i know to much info...

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

But of course! You really dont need to know much of the show. I may not have said it before, but when the notes are found, I'll write what they say. Not to worry! All the story you need is there! Heh!

-Kaiyon

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Name: Selenity Tuski *she goes by Selena*

Age-19

Alchemist- Lightning

State alchemist ancestor: Her great great something grandmother (does that work?)

Power- She can conjure up a lightning storm and when she clasps her hands together and concentrates she can send lightning from those clasped hands if her two fingers next to the thumbs are together (Same way sailor mars does her fireball attack)

Background: She has always kept her powers to herself and to her teacher, her mother. They have lived alone and she can't remember not practicing her powers. She has a kind nature and is always surrounded by friends or family.

Appearance- Long curly black hair, dark sapphire blue eyes, usually wears black jeans with a black tangtop with a white long sleeved button down shirt. She has a birthmark that is shaped like a lightning bolt with a cresent moon around it.

Reason for finding the notes: She believes that she can help deciepher it and believes that it is something her great great something grandmother would want her to do.

1 person likes this.
  9. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Name: Lori Adagawa

Alchemist: Rocks

State Alchemist Ancestor: Great, great, grandmother's mom's mom

Power: She holds both of her hands out in front of her consentrates all of her strenth and controls the rocks with her hands. She can make barriers, and rock soldiers, she make almost anything out of rocks.

Background: She loves the outdoors. She cares about animals and the envirement. She likes to rock climb, go hiking, swimming, fishing, she loves everything about the outdoors. Her mother also loved the outdoors. But one day Lori's mom died so nature was all that Lori had.... that and her father. Lori practiced her powers with her dad every day. Her mother and father are the only ones who knew about her powers.

Appearance: Sandy blond hair, eyes are clearwater blue, light brown freckels. She is wearing a forest green short sleeve shirt, with dark ivory shorts, and forest green gloves with the fingers cut off. She is kinda short for a 19 year old, but she's not a midgit. Her hair is middle-of-the back long. She is very slim because of all the rock climbing and outdoor excersize. She is very attractive.

Reason for finding notes: She enjoys a challenge and her mother would want her to.

I don't watch the that much. I only seen one episode.
    SORRY I FORGOT A FEW THINGS :eek:

2 people like this.
  10. Keon

Keon New Member

:bows Kaiyon may i please join this rp ?

1 person likes this.
  11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

umm did you really read the thread carefully kaiyon is more like a supervisor me and kenshin309 are the gm's but any way yes you may join in if you think your alchemist is good enough.

Also Keon i would like to check your alchemist info befor you post it pleas Instant message me if possiable or just send me an email

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Its not up to me, but thanks anyways. Ask Nightmare or Kenshin309. Arigatou!

-K

1 person likes this.
  13. Keon

Keon New Member

okay i will

14. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

okay click my name and choose send a private message okay

15. Keon

Keon New Member

so..............what do you think of it ?

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I think you should save that kind of conversations on your PMs also, don't you think?

-Seishin

17. Keon

Keon New Member

sorry about that i don't know why i type like this :sad:

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i took a look over it as well, a couple more thinhs and your ready, he should be sending you the info.

19. Keon

Keon New Member

:bows thanks alot you guys

20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

How about we refrain from posting characters on PM's and put them on the Sister Thread, eh!? I honestly have no idea what you all are talking about.
    Please, just post your characters here like the rest of us. Thank you very much!

-K