RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Ok this is going to be an RPG where any anime people can participate. Also your made up characters. I encourage you to have Magical Powers or Psychic Powers. (This is because I made a huge mistake with my Other RPG meaning with Inu Yasha and all that.) You can make anime characters a relation. EX: Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru are Yamigirl's older brothers in our time zone.
    Stuff like that can be done. My Character is Yamigirl so no one better take it. I also want it to be funny. Got it? So now I want you all to start it and make this happen. I want you to make a setting and all. I'm not trying to be mean I just feel that I want this to go smoother.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ:Ok maybe I should start it. Ok here it goes.

ic: Yamigirl is walking around in the hotel her family owns(Which is next to a forested area.) She notices her brother Inu Yasha bothering poor little Shippo.:( "How rude is that?" Yamigirl thinks to herself. "Inu Yasha!!!! What do you think your doing!?!" Inu Yasha Replies "None of your buissness Yamigirl!!!" Yamigirl is now screaming at Inu Yasha. "It is my buisness cuz I'm a protector and Shippo is innocent. Don't foget Big Bro I'm a psychic and one of the highest psychics of all time!!!!"

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

IC: Sorcyness walked in the Moon Palace. He was a protector with the powers of all the Elements. He was kind of bored because no attacks were made and defending people was all his life. He went on the Palace's Royal Platform, where he could see all the planets. Sailor Neptune and Uranus were there, Talking. "Hi guys, What are you up to?" He asked. "We're bored as well.." Sailor Uranus said.

OOC: Sorry I dont have much imagination today... Tell me if it needs to be edited in any way.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: It's actually pretty good! Your the first one to reply to this post. I was going to close it down. Now I won't.

IC: "So who cares!?!" Inu Yasha said. Yamigirl then mustered up all her energy and used her psychic powers to fry Inu Yasha!! "There I have had enough of you!!!! For now on if you hurt Shippo or anyone else that isn't evil, you will have to respond to me got that!?!" Yamigirl said in a huge fury. "Yes pain in the @$$!" Inu Yasha said. "What was that Inu Yasha? I didn't quite hear you!" Yamigirl said. *Nervously* "Nothing hee hee! Gotta go!!" Inu Yasha ran away and Yamigirl chased him. "Why You!!!" Yamigirl said...

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness was watching the Planet Earth rotate, calmly. Then some sort of flash appeared, he was startled. "Oh nevermind it's only those two fighting again.. I wonder why they always fight" he said. Red petals appeared around him and in a flash he dissapeared and appeared next to YamiGirl. "Hi" he said.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl stopped in her tracks. "Oh Hi! You startled me. Who are you? Do you need any help?" Yamigirl looked into Sorcynesses eyes. "You have nice eyes."

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked up from her post near Planet Mercury to see a rather large meteor coming her way. It appeared to have some magical properties and was eveloped in darkness. "Wha--?"

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hold on, I'm getting a premonition! Somones in trouble but I don't know where. My psychic powers are being blocked by someone!" Yamigirl thought for a minute. "Ah yes let me see if my brother Eli Moon knows about it." Yamigirl sends a telepathic message to her brother later finding out that the same thing is happening to him. "So it's not only me..." Yamigirl thought to herself. "So can I help you stranger?" Yamigirl asked.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness was in a transe. "Meteor.. On Planet Mercury" he stammered. Then he quickly took Yamigirl's hands and they got surrounded by red petals, soon they were on the Planet Mercury. "I need your help" He said. "We need to defend this planet" He added

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Whoa what just happend? Uh shure I can help you. where am I though. You still haven't told me who you are." Yamigirl looks at the meteor comming thier way. "Uh oh my what's going on? Hmmm it looks strange. I think we should try to take a quick look at it."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"That's some sort of Meteor, created by magic" He said. "We are on the Planet Mercury, here" He said and pointed his finger to her,
    she was now wearing a different outfit and started to feel warmer. "It's really cold in here, and this outfit means you're not an enemy of the Sailor Scouts. Invited by a new age, I'm the elegant Sorcyness" He said making a super cool pose that usually joins his intro speech. "I am the best telepath in this galaxy, you're the only one who can get close to beating me in a telepathic fight, I need your help to fight this meteor, and the person who created it."

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Really? Ok your cool. Alright then I will help that much I can promise. Why don't we go to the meteor and get a bit off to see what magic property on it. I also feel we should destroy it ASAP. Of corse that will be after we have tested a pice of that meteor. What do you think?" Yamigirl started staring at the meteor.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Once again, they were surrounded by red petals. They appeared right next to the meteor, A little zap and YamiGirl now had Majestic White Wings on her back, she could fly. Sorcyness contrentrated "Waters of Neptune! Go after this meteor!" The attack hit the meteor and only a little piece of it fell. YamiGirl caught it. "Now let's go at Planet Mercury's base, where my friend Mika is" He said. Soon they were there, experimenting the meteor's propreties.

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok lets see here, hmm it looks familiar but.... I can't seem to remember. It was when I was a kid when I saw this. What do you think it is Sorcyness?" Yamigirl asked. "Is everyone ok?"

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"It didn't really help us" Sorcyness said. "The only thing we can proove is that it's been made by Dark Energy. "Which I already had my suspicions on. I think this Dark Energy comes from the Dark Nemesis, the Moon where the "Dark Moon" family lives. They are: Emerald, Sapphire, Prince Diamond, Rubeus and the four weird sisters: Bertie, Prisma, Avery and Casty." He added. "We've got to get rid of the Dark Moon nemesis, along with this meteor. "Ice of Mercury, I call upon your powers, douse this fire surrounding the meteor!" Ice started surrounding the meteor and the fire was gone. "Fires of Mars, Blow this meteor apart!" He said angrily, The fire flew at the meteor but it broke and two and now it's coming to Mercury even faster than before.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl notices the danger. "Um Sorcyness How about you take care of this half of meteor and i take care of the other half?" Yamigirl then musters all of her energy togeather. "I might pass out after this cuz I'm using all of my energy!" she thought to herself. "Here goes Nothing!! Psychic Power Blast!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Yamigirl then passes out but only for a few minutes.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

((how should i join this :sweat2: ))

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: hmm you can try to start on Earth. Like you saw a big explosion and you have to check it out. Your character must have magic abilities or Psychic abilities.

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi traces her fingers along the breast of a tee trunk, the bark rough and natural.

An odd feeling flashed through her racing back to her house and up to her room grabbing a crystal sphere craddling it in her danty hands lookin through it seeing a meteor flying towards a planet.

Putting the sphere back in it's place and transport herself to the others kneeling by Yamigirl examining her before looking up at Sorcyness. "What happened here!?!"

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika shielded herself from the blast. "Be careful! You musn't hurt my people! You almost killed my child!" She blocked the young boy with her wings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.