Art Gallery Help - Galleries Back Up

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ciel, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I had recently made a subgallery for computer backgrounds in my gallery. I didnt move it or anything. . . But its gone. Am i not allowed to have bakgrounds or something? Or is this some error that was caused by the recent site update?

2. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

hmm..i guess youre only supposed to post work of your own, but i dunno

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

That subgallery somehow ended up in my Gallery. After having so many problems with my gallery, I've moved my gallery from Boards.Jp :(. But that's where it is. Maybe Sera-chan can find a way to get it back where it belongs.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm confused just a tad. Where is it? do you know? I guess I'm asking before I look .. lol

5. Meaikoh

Jaken's background nested album somehow ended up in my Gallery. My nested gallery of original art seems to have disappeared completely, but perhaps it too ended up in another gallery.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

It is my work. Just minipulated pics, to make my own original backgrounds.

MT, i will try and get the subgallery from the main gallery page back to mine. Thats weird how it ended up in yours. Thanks for moving it there. I hope your able to get your art restored.

::EDIT:: Well it seems my nested gallery is still in MT's gallery page. Um here is the link to it in MT's gallery, Ser, if this helps you fix it. Thanks.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ok Jaken I moved your gallery back. I'll see about finding Meaikoh's work.. not sure what is missing yet. Is it a whole subgallery?

and be careful when moving galleries. Make sure you are moving it to somewhere in your gallery and not nesting it into someone else's gallery. It may have been a glitch anyways. lol. OH hang on MT.. nested album of Original Art? I see one in there now. Isn't that it?

just wondering.. http://www.boards.jp/albums/meaikoh_originals

8. Meaikoh

Okay, that link is to them, so it's just really a matter of nesting the forum back where it belongs!

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm still wondering where it belongs though.. since it's in your album. :dizzy2: just let me know?

10. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I always used my cookies for my gallery, so I forgot what my password was.
    Now my cookie is gone, and I can't get back into my gallery.
    Darn, what'll I do now...

11. Meaikoh

It's a first level nested gallery, so it belongs just inside my gallery. It should show up next to FanArt and Vampire Reign RPG characters.

12. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Thanks Ser. I am pretty sure it was a glitch, i hadnt been trying to move it. But if it was i will try not to do it again. Thanks for fixing it!

13. Takamatsu_

Takamatsu_ New Member

dont think this really fits here, but it does better than anywhere else, so...
    the buttons in "reply to thread" for automatic coding and smilies doesnt work, so can someone please tell me the code for putting an image in, or any alternative methods for doing so?

14. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

it takes some time to load them, and also they only put it auto in the ending of the message, if not, press more smilies and it shows the code also

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

This is my first time coming back to this site in a long time, not to mention my art gallery. The only problem is I have a lot of new art work that needs to be loaded into my gallery and I have completely forgotten the password. Is there anyway you can let me know what the pass is/was, or just give me a new one? Thanks ^^

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Actually Lil. you have been gone for 8 and a half months. If I had sticked to the gallery rules, your gallery would have been deleted. seeing I'm nice.. and haven't gone full out on the gallery rules yet.. what gallery is yours? you lost user status and password. so let me know.

17. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Lol, has it really been that long? I was kinda surprised myself, when I went to the gallery and it was still there. I was even more surprised when I found out I was still considered a member. ^^ Thank you for not deleting my album Seraphim, it was very kind of you. However, yes I have checked and it does still exist, its on the sixth page in the galleries and is entitled A little bit of devilish work. I still cant remember the password or user name though. :)

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

haha. ok. you have anew pass. Galleries lost their ownerships back during an upgrade a few months back. So all users of gallery needed their ownership back. LiL, you weren't the owner of your gallery anymore so I gave that back to you. Have fun and please don't leave for such a long time again, people miss you. ^___^

19. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Lol thanks again Seraphim. I'll try to avoid leaving, although I cant be grounded ne more so I doubt their will be ne problems with that. Ahhh the beauty of being eighteen, its a wonderful thing. ^^

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Um, if you haven't deleted my gallery already, go ahead...yeah.. I don't have a use for it I suppose.