Gatchaman Collection #3

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by gatch72, Oct 20, 2005.

1. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

Did anyone besides me get this..I have watched a few episodes and I do think they are really good.. I know most of ya think BOTP is the best..well it is..But i do rank Gatchaman in with BOTP..Gatchaman is the reasoon we had BOTP.. BTW Princess ROCKS..She is the bonus DVD material..

2. G-3

G-3 New Member

i think its G-force, and then Gatchaman ;)

but no i don't have the box set yet, but i'll buy it this week, can't wait to watch it!!

3. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

No argument here. What's the name of this forum again? :D :D :D

The extras on Princess...might just have to check that out...ast least on Netflix.

4. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

I'd say G-Force is the best, just so all 4 of us in this thread can be even and end any potential conflicts. :) But in reality ADV's Gatchaman dub is the most accurate and faithful to the source material as you may already know.

I'm still stuck on Volume 1&2 and frankly I think I'd rather hold out until the entire series is released in a convinient, slim package because I have no space in my room!

Mark, how is Netflix? I received a letter for a free one-month trial about a month ago and the offer is valid until exactly one week from now. What I worry about is how will they deliver the DVD's to an apartment complex? We have mailboxes for all the tenants in the lobby (to which the mailman has a key to open all mailboxes simultaneously) but I worry about theft (seeing as I live in a ****hole of a building & area).

5. Meridian

Meridian New Member

Eagle Riders! Yeah!

Um, just to throw my oar in. Might as well mention all the english language versions ;)

6. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Dr. Thaddeus Keane would be proud, Meridian! ;)

Dirk, Netflix is great. You can hold onto a disc as long as you want and never be charged late fees. If you watch the movies quickly and send them back, you really make it a bargin for yourself. They send the discs with pre-paid envelopes to send back, so all you have to do is put it in there and mail it back, and you usually get your next disc is four business days. Our plan has us keeping two discs at once for $15.00 a month. It really is amazing. We've had it for over two years and I think I've only been to Blockbuster twice in that span, and only because I wanted to get something that very day. The savings on gas alone going to and from the store, epecially these days, makes it well worth it.

I can't really comment on the theft issue. I say you should try it out. The only downfall is you get one disc at a time, so if a movie has two discs, you would need to get them seperately. And if it's a season, you don't get the season all at once but each disc one at a time. But that's why we have it so we can get two discs at once. There are a few different plans to choose from.