Going for priesthood. Yes, I'm serious. I'll miss you...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by luvweaver, Jun 7, 2006.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

OK this may have been a mystery for many of you guys. But the time is near, I had already decided since 5 years ago (it's a long story i won't share here, you could visit my catholic page to see why i made that decision - http://geocities.com/rick_g22/ )

Here's what really happened. Originally I had planned to become a priest as soon as I graduated. This was around the time when I joined BJP. But later, some problems appeared and I had to maintain my family (my parents) because my dad was fired and couldn't find a job.

So I got a job, and I also had other problems, which many of you already know - depression and all that. I've been able to slowly overcome them, so I could say I'm fine now.

It's been more than 5 years since I joined, and you guys have really helped me when I needed it. Specially the SMJ fan club (they know who they are).

I've also noticed how life changes so fast for people who are in their teens - many things changed and it seemed that I was stuck in limbo, I still had to adapt to many of the changes. People leaving and all that. But I'm not bitter. I still am fond of all the friends i met here.

Overall it was a wonderful experience and I could help people and well, what can I say? I wouldn't give this up over anything.

My job has been keeping me busy and I've had no free time, I'd always come home all tired - but finally I'm having more free time and working to finish my beloved works (my fics). It's a pity not many read them as I would like them to, but that's life.

So it's only one or two months before I finally leave, and well, I didn't really "feel" like i would go away from my friends until last month. Then it hit me as hard as a rock. I cried that night :( but I'm feeling better now.

Lately I've seen my problems fade away, and my projects getting finished. My job, my programming projects... everything's getting solved. So all that is left (it seems) is my fics and spending time with my friends.

However I still regret not being able to spend more time with you guys. You were part of my life. I'll always have fond memories of you.

*hugs again* :)

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

aww.. :(

I really don't know what to say, but good luck with your life and with everything else.. you've worked hard. And don't worry, I'll read your fics :p

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Awww thank you! :D

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

*sobs uncontrollably* I'll miss you! drop in whenever you get the chance.

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Wow..I'm gonna miss you. I'm sorry we wern't closer but from what I saw of you, I liked. <3

6. D: NOOOOOOOO! NOT LUVWEAVER NOOOOOOOOOO!

Alas the wheel turns in life no matter what we do. ;.; I'll miss ya man XD you was defintily one of th emajor people that helped me through a good amount of troubles. XD may you always be by God's side

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, I'll wish you the best of luck and that's about all I can do...

If you can though you'd better come back sometime and tell us what's going on, or else~

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Best wishes, man. I know

Best wishes, man. I know you're well suited for the job and happy you're doing what you set out to do years ago. Some day when life slows down to a crawl again we'll have to pick up the pieces from where we left off.

Good luck!