Art Golden death~Golden Bunny

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AsIaNgUrL, Jul 12, 2006.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

Hello i haven't been here for a long time and well yeah college is very busy.. anyways here is one of my class projects i made .. medium used was gouache paint (so expensive-_-) and cold press white board...it's hard to paint with gouache.. my first time!! >_<

two versions
    Golden death and Golden bunny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oh if u wanna see the clip.. go to www.xanga.com/rei_chan_and_sammo

that is the site
    there you go.. pretty self explanitory for which one is which.. xD
    oh btw.. sorry.. i took the pics at night so it's really dark -_- sorryy
    ill see if i get better ones.. xD

i have this video (orsorta like a clip of my progress on this work.. ill put it up once i get home.. at work now *)

Misao

2. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

nice i like the 2nd better good job

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Pretty good pictures and welcome back here since you've been gone for a while. Hope college goes good ^_^, as I'm kind of surprised that you even have time to get on here. I thought people in college really don't have much time to do anything on here :confused: unless there are other people in college that come here that I don't know about :p

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Wow..If I didn't say It was slightly depressing, I'd be lying. o_O

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Nice job for your first time using gouache! May I ask if you had a choice in subject matter for this project?

6. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Good to see you back! It's cool seeing you at work on the pic. Nice use of perspective too. Poor rabbit looks like he was led into an execution. May his bunny soul rest in peace. :eek:

7. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

Lol.. thankx everyone, oh btw Ciel, our subject was to create something doesn't matter what as long as we used the color rule thing dunno or wutever it is.. like you know, analogous and complimentary colors, for those who don't know what they mean.. well analagous= colors adjacent to each other in the colorwheel, for example yellow, yellow-orange and orange .. and so on.. then for complementary colors it means colors opposite from each other on the color wheel, such as red and green (we see this alot in nature btw ^^) and yeah.. thanks for asking Ciel and thanks for the others to comment on it.. i would i further feedback so i can improve in the future.. but i doubt ill be using gouache paint agian -_- (7-8 bucks a small small tube!!)
    but anyways.. thankx again.. and i like the golden scissors one too!! i spent over 6 hours.. dunno exactly how much but yeah.. i think.. that if u see the original like in person.. it looks better because of the lighting xD.. stupid camara T_T..
    okay anyways...
    yup.. ill see if i post some artworks later.. when i have the time

Misao

8. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Nice, if oddly twisted and strangely warped. Lub teh azn_gurl arte. I like the bottom one a bit better. More contrast, though for some reason the gold scissors feel a little out of place.

~W