greetings.. ^.-

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Lady Nahga, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Nahga

Lady Nahga Guest

greetings ~ i was passing by & noticed this forum; i luv anime ~ that, & phantasy star online - heh :sweat2: anyways, this is a thread to say ~ hi! until then..

2. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

welcome my dear, and I hope you come to love this place as others have, and leave your spam behind you. Its not taken very nicely here. May you amke many friends, and learn and share about anime. :) ::huggles::

3. Spike

Spike New Member

im not a person to be saying this but welcome to M2A i hope you have as much fun as i do ..and hopefully i llsee you around and we can talk.oh yeah poeple here dont and i mean they really dont like spam just like neoblacklady said.so enjoy your stay

4. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Welcome, I am your neighbourhood friendly Quisty or Quistis!

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahh another pso fan, great! that...makes 3...<cry> you play the gamecube version at all?
    oh, and welcome to the forums..*^-^*;;;

6. Lady Nahga

Lady Nahga Guest

hiya! =)

*bows* hello, everyone ~ i'll keep that in mind *makes note to self ~ no spam, it doesn't taste good anyways.. =}* awww ~ only 3 fans in the whole forum? :sweat2: lol, i've been a zealot for the game ever since day 1 for the Dreamcast ~ o'so long ago.. ^.- i play the gamecube version online as 1 of 4 avatars that i luv dearly; the x-box version i play offline, it's nice ~ i luv the voice masking, technology has come a long way indeed.. ^.-

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Hi there, welcome to M2A, like what I say to every noob, read my sig to help you not to spam, therefore, no ban.. thanx..

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Hey There!

Welcome to m2a!

A special Message from The Goddesses of Oh My Goddess!
    [​IMG]

- Note: You are the first newbie to get that message. From now on, respect me :)

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

coolness lady N. *^-^*
    haven't picked up the box version yet...gonna at work tho...
    if you still play on the cube online, all my characters are search able...
    Galileo (HUmar) Bloodberry (HUnewearl) morie mana (FOmar) Cameera (HUnewearl) Dravia (Fomarl)
    those are the main ones i've been using...give me a search sometime*^-^* if ya play good, life is happy

10. kibu

kibu Member

hello there and welcome to M2A! have fun and enjoy!!

11. Lady Nahga

Lady Nahga Guest

no worries.. ^.-

no worries, folks ~ i'm admin to a PsO forum, so i know what spam is; also, i take measures to negate the use of spam where i'm from.. :) few things ~ _Teddz_ - (neat avatar, btw..) we'll get along just fine, Oh My Goddess is a favored manga of mine & my favorite goddess is Urd (she & i are very alike in many ways ~ my mirror twin, lol..); Bloodberry ~ indeed, the x-box version is worth looking into - the voice feature i found very intriguing as you'll come to know once you acquire the game.. btw, i tend to be stationed at: US Anteres 10-04

whenever i am online, i'll be there ~ as well as other members; a nice bunch they are...if you see a RAmarl running about under the name ~ eclypse ~ most likely it's probably me; be warned, i have yet to purchase a keyboard ~ but that shall change real soon.. =)

also, i'll review the avatar requests section later today ~ if possible, then i gots a Nahga avatar that i would like to submit; i'll post more concerning this l8r tonight ~ blessings.. :sweat2:

12. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I Bet We will....;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.