H E double hockey sticks

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think that hell is actually where we live.

I can't imagine a place worse then this. Killing a homeless man for what money? clothes?

Actor killing a cat because of being jealous?

Lady kills husband and then gets the kids three years later? Isn't there something wrong with the justice system? She claimed abuse but she was convicted. What is wrong with taking the kids and running? CVIC?

Woman using two dogs to kill two people? And the dogs get put down.

This is in the news right now. I could go on and on but I won't.

People kill people everyday. Almost none follow basic instincts of survival. Yet, it seems like now a days that isn't good enough. Punishment no longer fits the crime anymore.

How can an abuser learn without being abused? Molester? They need to be broken mentally.

Is someone again supposed to die for all the crimes we have committed and racked up over the years?

Or maybe its a big joke and here is hell.

I believe in God to a certain extent. I do think 4-10 Commandments by Lutherans are the ones we should live by.

But does anyone really? We all lie, cheat, and steal.

So what happens if God gives up on us? All the chances of miracles are gone. "we" have to make them ourselves. Would we survive? Maybe as story idea eh? or a discussion?

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Remember the only news you

Remember the only news you hear about is the bad ones because that's what people tune in to. You never hear about the good things our society is doing in our own communities or around the world.

To quote Incubus:

"So don't let the world bring you down
    Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold
    Remember why you came and while you're alive
    Experience the warmth before you grow old"

-The warmth

~W

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

you know...

Honestly? as messed up as this might sound... things like that? ARE in human nature... and wars and famine... disease? terrible things... maybe... but necessary none the less... this world is only so big... and if people ONLY died of old age? we'd be out of room LONG ago... its a sad fact of life that people die from all sorts of things, but war, famine diesease... murder, they're all forms of "crowd control" we CANNOT keep moving at the rate we are. more people are born than die, and we WILL run out of room, its just a fact. So you say disease and wars and famine are evil, but i say they're necessary evil. People have to die to make room for others... Its a sad fact, but life isnt fair, some die, some live, and we have to understand that without that? we as a species, would be doomed.