.hack//liminality...

Discussion in '.hack' started by Mordeth, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i know the .hack//sign ova is/has been/being released in 4 seperate parts, one ep with each of the .hack vid games.. but does anyone know if there are plans to release the .hack//liminality ova on its own on one (or two, knowing what money hungry bastards the companies that release anime are) dvd(s)?

i don't fancy having to download them as I've had a ***** of a time trying to find it

2. Novus

Novus Gone

You're not really missing much anyway. The two I've seen were pretty ***. I don't really see any solo release in the future, though.

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Besides they only really make sense if you pla the games so a solo release would be foolish but who really knows because the released the soundtrackes seprately and they didn't say they would do that. On the other hand they are technichly another company since ones Bandai Entertainment while the other is Bandai Games.

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Mordy-kins, you're really not missing much. Other than having a slightly more serious air to it....most of what happens in LIMINALITY, you'll find in DUSK. It's just a bit more serious, as stated before. The only real and feasible reasons I can see you getting LIMINALITY is that you're a hardcore .hack//SERIES fan or getting some of the "hidden" areas found in games that characters mention in the subtitles of the OVA.

But, I am of a belief that they'll be releasing the OVA later on anyway. Just not until after all 4 games have seen circulation. And thus saying, the states still has one more game to go, at least.