.Hack//sign forum

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Nakoruru, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I know I am new to M2A, but I wouldn't mind if there was a .Hack//sign forum. I am just requesting for this, if you decide not to make one, or there isn't any more room for another one, that is perfectly fine, but just if in the future there will be one, I was wondering if I could also help mod, this is just a suggestion, but please keep all this in mind, thank you for reading.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, I've watched all of this and pluck up the dvds when they come out and play the game. its also on CN even though edited.. anyways I wouldn't mind helping out on this forum if its made in the distant future. but it's really technical and may turn into a 'how to understand The World' -which would be tips for the game..

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Hey, why not a forum dedicated to the .hack franchise in general? I mean, this site already covers anime, manga and video games, and the .hack series spans all three. That's just a thought.

4. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Hey everybody, thanks for supporting my idea. Well, when I said .hack//sign, I mean, anything about .hack. And Seraphim, about what you have to say, about this forum, I was thinking it could be like for the game, anime, and just to talk about, so it won't be one topic, as Novus said,"Hey, why not a forum dedicated to the .hack franchise in general?" That's a great idea.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

.hack//dusk and .hack//liminality would go in the forum as well. forgot about those for a sec. and the music for it as well??

6. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Anything, music, games, anime, picture, question, manga, future stuff, anything. If we mod the site, I would like to make it so that it can be anything .hack. You name it, you get answer, I will make sure if theres a question, I'll make sure it doesn't go unanswered. If .hack forum was to be opened, I would guess it would be for anything .hack, no matter what. (Sigh) I hope they make a .hack forum, too bad I don't think I can become a mod...

7. Novus

Novus Gone

The mods are generally really hard core. I hope they'll consider this idea.

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

In answer to your asking to become a mod, I'd say it's unlikely for the time being. There have been some bad experiences with newbies becoming mods in the past, and I don't think anyone really wants them repeated. I'm not the one who decides this though, I'm just giving you what I think is the answer.
    As for a .hack board, I've never watched it, so I don't particularily want one, but considering how many .hack things there are, it could be a worthy addition, there's probably a good bit of stuff to discuss.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

.hack is definatly worthy of it's own forum. I mean, I've been watching it sence the second episode played for the first time and I still dont get alot of stuff. An awsome Idea.

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i think if we did this forum, the main discussion would be who should mod it. i'd love to as i love the show. sat thru all of sign, have the first game and anime disc. need the other one and the third when it's out. need the manga and it's anime when they come out. and must finish hunting down the soundtracks, as they rule only so much! *^-^*

11. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I'd love to help mod, even though I am probably still considered a n00b, I wanna try.

12. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Although my exposure to .Hack is limited to only 2 episodes of the anime,I think this is a good idea.There seem to be many fans of the series here to keep it active.

And if I had to nominate a moderator,I would say Reign-Of-Dreams.She visits often enough to complete mod duties,and she is one of the biggest .Hack fans on this site to my knowledge.Although I guess the choice is up to both her and the admins.:)

13. Novus

Novus Gone

There's a lot of .hack//fans here. I'm sure someone could moderate.