.hack//sign

Discussion in '.hack' started by inuyasha222, Mar 9, 2003.

?

is it worth watching and staying up late to see

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i love hack sing i wish i could actuly have a game like that

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I love how the poll lets you choose all the options.

Why Java, esp if you know nothing about it? Why not try to make a game in C++ without knowking anything about C++? Java has its uses, but I wouldn't say gaming is one of them :)

Enjoyed the anime. The music reminded me much of Noir (yes I know why). I hate RPGs, but still enjoyed the show, even if ****spoiler, maybe**** Mimiru is treated as an afterthought by the end.

3. .hack/SIGN website

The official website for .hack/SIGN in english is at .hack/SIGN

I also have a .hack RPG going on an MSN community.
    .hack/SIGN:An Eternal RPG

~One Winged Angel

4. Kinryuu

Kinryuu New Member

Here's a link to the official site, not the forums.

And this series is my new favorite anime, even in front of Cowboy Bebop. I've always enjoyed Matrix/Grid type stories like Neuromancer, Snow Crash, Shadowrun. So anyone who enjoys those works will love .hack//SIGN.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend getting .hack//INFECTION (part 1 of the PS2 game). It pretty much picks up the story where SIGN left off, and the game also comes with vol.1 of the .hack//LIMINALITY OVA on DVD. Very cool!

Okay, I'm done sounding like a commercial now.

5. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i really want to play the game, but i really don't want to shell out for a ps2 just for one (4) game(s)

6. .hack/INFECTION is already out and .hack/MUTATION is on its way. I have part one and hopefully part two will be coming out in the next month or two. :cool:

7. cowboy

cowboy New Member

yeah the show is great,but it is re-runs when will they stop with the re-runs :anger2:

8. cowboy

cowboy New Member

What do u think about the show :glazed:

9. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

if you are spekaing of it on CN of course it is rerun a million times look at CowBoy Bebop it has been played something like 16 times so yeah they could of course played Mobile Suit Gundam in it's entirity or Android stuff from DBZ anything.

10. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

nope. My dad bought the disks it is worth getting. it has so many extras the cds the box and the bonus episodes that wernt and CN support bandai so they can give us more good stuff the Gundam Zeta, .hack//dusk, Double Zeta, OutLaw star 2

11. coldzero

coldzero New Member

what is it about?

12. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Thread merged.

- Teddz

13. Novus

Novus Gone

As much as I'm a big fan of the .hack games and Liminality, I thought .hack//sign kind of sucked. The animation was well done and all, but the plot was horrible. It's a little too typical of anime for my liking, what with the stereotypical whining, lost, depressed main character and all. Seriously, the games are better. Just leave it at that.

14. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I love .hack// sign. Tsukasa is adoreable! But I can only get it on DVD from the internet. Which is expensive. :sad:
    The music is average, butit just keeps getting stuck in my head :anger2:

It's good fun for people who're into THE WORLD. So I'd recommned it to them. But not if u were looking for anything particuarly action-packed.

15. Novus

Novus Gone

When I watched it, I was looking for something more along the lines of the games. In the games, you get an action-driven experience with a plot adapted and transformed from one of Wagner's Ring Operas. I guess what I wanted was more of the same.
    Anyway, I guess I should say it's worth watching at least a little bit if you really want to gain an understanding of the setting of the games. Liminality = real world, Sign = The World, games = somewhere in between.
    My last comment seems a little extreme. I shouldn't say that the series was all bad, because there were some bits I liked, like Tsukasa attacking Monsieur (or whatever his name is, the water-drop guy) in one of the early episodes, because I always wanted to do that in the games. I guess what I meant to say is that .hack//sign is nothing extraordinary.

16. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

.hack//sign is a good anime
    It maybe a little slow in the begining but it picks up.

17. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

i wish they make hack sighn into a reall online game i wish they do dat

18. Ryuichilover

Ryuichilover New Member

If you get comcast you don't even have to stay up late to see it... you do realize that right... Although It's annoying how comcast only updates it's shows every 2 weeks or so...