HTML and Scripting Hackin' and crackin'

Discussion in 'Computers' started by pardal, May 6, 2005.

1. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

it is said that hackers are a problem to the "internet society". but i don't see anyone talking about crackers and as for the first statment i wrote i don't think it's correct too. i have two friends that are actually in hackers comunities and they asked me if i wanted to join them cause of my programing skills and easy learning... apart of this they also said that hackers comunities aren't responsible for atacking and destroying others computers with crazy and bad virus, they also condemn it. they say that the ones who blame them for those things are totally wrong. the comunities have rules on atacking other's pcs and only with aproval from them like a game. those who brake into computers with bad intentions are punished and banned from those groups and if they continue, they should be considered crackers and not hackers.

1 person likes this.
  2. renwan

renwan New Member

thats in part true, hackers are good people,well white globe hackers break into systems to report it afterwards, black globe hackers dont.

crackers are people who crack codes, not crazy virus designers...

3. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i don't see this as a debate so much as a discussion of the 2. moved to a more relevant location.