haha. Bob. haha.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Or maybe someone can relate.

Have you ever just sat here and talked to someone's "offline" machine on yahoo? I'm not obsessed with this person..just for the moment i'm going to attack them with IM's. Lol. They are going to get up and be like "ZOMG. Tiffy is taking drugs again or either just really bored." Hell, people talk to my offline machine all the time. It cries because it's gets so mistreated..all I ever get is depressing angry offlines..
    "Tiffy, you ignored me."
    "What the fuck!? My mom has beat me with a shovel."
    "Well, fine don't IM me before you get offline."
    "You know what? I just don't like you."

You know what? I don't like you either. ;D

Does anyone hear listen to MSI [Mindless Self Indulgence]? Right now I am Lah Lah Lahing to some of their music. "I am tiiight, fuuuckin riiiight." They are pretty old but still awesome.

I have a competition tomorrow for JROTC. I would really like to not go. It's really cold but eh. I can't back out. My grade matters too you know! Major North's little compass school [boot camp] was 10x tougher than this..i dunno why i'm whining. I guess it's been so long since I actually had to get off my ass on the weekend at 6 in the morning.
    I didn't sleep last night so while sitting here waiting for school. My body screams..

"QUIT LAH LAHING AND GO TO SLEEP DAMNIT."

I can lah lah lah all I want to, body.
    lalalalallalalalalalal.
    haha. bob. haha.
    that icon is very humorous. Have you ever seen it?
    Pretty much this little stick man is being hanged by his neck and it says "This is bob. Bob tried to steal my icon. Haha. Bob. Haha."
    The haha. bob. haha thing..really got me..