HALO!! REDEEMED!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Sep 30, 2007.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

**SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

HALO 3 SPOILER

Yesterday one of my buds and myself trucked through Halo 3 on Legendary Mode (the hardest difficulty). Well the ending was slightly extended. It shows the wreckage of M.C.'s ship drifting toward what appears to be a planet, only the planet is dark and as a sun pokes around the side to illuminate it you realize the planet looks more like a Deathstar than anything. Looks like they're setting up for another installment in the Halo series.

Huzzah~ Looks like they're milking the series for all it's got, which is fine with me. It's fun to play and I have a lil' bit of emotional stock in the plot.

***End Spoiler***

woots

~W

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahhh and chief FINALLY got

ahhh and chief FINALLY got to get some sleep too =p

though, am gald they're continueing it. gotta keep the fodder for red vs blue going heh

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Bah. I hated the ending.

Bah. I hated the ending. "Wake me up when i'm needed." Me and Trey beat it on legendary. =)

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The Halo Ending

*******SPOILERS************

That was a double-sided ending dude.

Through the game, you've been activating terminals (if you've seen at least ONE) and you are now the only person in a derelict ship headed towards an alien planet.

Ever played the game Marathon?

"Marathon takes place in the year 2794 aboard a large, colony spacecraft called the UESC (United Earth Space Council) Marathon. The ship was converted from Deimos, one of Mars' two moons. The plot of the story sets the player as a superhuman cyborg and focuses around an invasion of the ship by hostile extraterrestrial slavers called the Pfhor. The plot is primarily revealed through various computer interfaces called terminals, which relay crew logs, maintenance documents and stories. It is through these terminals as well that the player receives mission information from Leela, the ship's Artificial intelligence, as well as Durandal and Tycho, the two lesser AIs aboard the Marathon. The relationship between and history of these artificial intelligences serves as a significant plot device in the story."

All those are close relevances seen in the Halo games (ex UNSC and UESC...harr harr)

While its not an exact story, it may be (for me)both an inside joke for bungie and the setting for the new Halo game (which will probably not be called Halo, but something else since all the Halos will probably be kapoofed)

5. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I'm not sure I see where

I'm not sure I see where you're going with this. Please explain a little further.

6. xbox live?

Do you have it wert. If you do for the love of Chief Add me. IceBankMiceElF5

come on you know you wanna add the Nightmare.