Manga Hana Yori Dango Manga

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Odin, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Odin

Odin Member

I read a rumor on animeondvd.com that Barnes and Noble (a book chain in the States) will sometime carry the Hana Yori Dango manga. I've seen and love the whole anime series, and I'm wondering . . . does anyone know how long the manga series is? And how close would they be to each other? Regardless, I'm excited!
    -Odin

2. chikas

chikas New Member

It's currently 34 tankoubons plus some chapters still at manga phonebook form

3. Odin

Odin Member

Wow, quite a lot!

Thank you for the information, Chikas.
    -Odin

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This is one you should have checked out. Well at least that is how I feel. Considering it has long been released.

The storyline is fun and fresh. It translates Boys over Flowers and that is where you will find this story licensed as.

Storyline:
    16 Year old Makino Tsukushi is 16-year old girl, from a mid-class family, who, due to her brains, gets into an ultra high-class school called Eitoku Gakuen. One day she accidentally gets on the F4’s, bad side *they’re a gang at school*, and from then on she suffers from hazing. She fights this back, and while doing so falls in love with one of the F4’s members. However, another one of the members also falls in love with her.

There is 36 volumes. And 21 so far have been released.

There is a 51 episode Anime, a live action series (actually 2), and a movie. I have yet to see the movie. And ya know where I can get it let me know.