Music Handlebars

Discussion in 'Music' started by wertitis, May 22, 2008.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Flobots.

These guys are killer and their sound reminds me of a mixture of Ska and Hiphop, but damn does it roll out smooth. It's good stuff. Check out their new CD 'Fight with Tools'. You can catch their single 'Handlebars' in Youtube, though there is no direct link as of yet.

I can ride my bike with no handlebars,
    no handlebars,
    no handlebars...

~W

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

You mean the replacement to Bop Skizzum? Lol, indie trash at its best.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I like it because of satirety. I don't know if I can listen to it over and over again, but I do enjoy the occasional listen.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

You wouldn't believe this but I was just about to post a thread about this song and band. I was quite amazed when i heard this song. all i've been hearing lately in music [genre: numetal, rock, alt. whatever] is disappointments. This song is sorta a song i can listen to that is upbeat and makes me have a bit of hope for this generation.

Sadly enough. Music does those kind of things for me.

5. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Thier ablum is a bold statement begging for people to stand up and take notice of the system that's surrounding them. To keep thier eyes and ears open and think about what's happening to them and thier country. They call themselves the new American insurgents. They drive home some good points. They're not bullet proof, but they're on the right track.

~W