Music Hanukkah Specials...?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Orion, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

It seems like too many bands are doing Hanukkah specials this holiday season. Seriously. So I'm on my rhapsody, and I'm browsing through random artists, and they say that their newest album is a Hanukkah special. What the heck? Is this because of the whole "Religions Fighting to Have Christmas Their Way" thing?

2. wiggles

wiggles New Member

what i havent heard anything like this but hanukkah and christmas are around the same time and a lot of people celebrate both christmas and hanukkah because of marriage so hey more power to it do some hanukkah specials does it matter anyway. I love the Adam Sandler Hankkah songs they are the best I reccomend you listen to them to know more about hanukkah and Jews!!!!!

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

There's nothing wrong with people releasing songs about other religious holidays other than Christmas. It's possible that they've already made a Christmas album and want to expand their audience by singing about other holidays.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Why would Jews need to fight to have Christmas their way? They don't celebrate Christmas.. what a ridiculous thread.. are you insisting other religions have no right to have celebrations around the same time as Christmas? Or are you saying you didn't know they did... or... are you just posting for the sake of posting somewhere?

5. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Who cares? Adam Sandler's Hannukah songs are the best. :p That's all ya' need, better than any and all other holiday songs out there.