Happy Hallowe'en! Here's the overdue Summer Contest Results!

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 31, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderfully-spooky-sort-of-day...

Now to the meat of the subject. We now have an official M2A Contest Page! Check out http://members.mangatoanime.com/miia for an look at our past and present entries.

I now with great pleasure present the winners of both the M2A Manga/Anime Script Contest, and the Midsummer's Night Contest.

Out of our three writers for the script contest, congrats go out to ArkAnjil and his dark, intriguing script, "The Releaser"! In our judges opinion it has great potential to be a mind-bending, entertaining anime or manga.

We had a nice variety of entries for the Midsummer's Night Contest, and all the judges were dead-locked - meaning I had to play tie breaker. There were creative wallpapers, a KiSS doll of yours truly :D, a hard-worked anime music video, and a Word Document containing odds and ends.

It took me a bit of thought to sort out which best represented our community. We are a manga and anime forum, but there is a little more beyond that exterior. Heck, M2A is made up of more than just me or any individual..even (dare I say it?) Cloud. Therefore, when it cam down to it, I decided Zanza's M2A tribute showed our cultural blend, community spirit, and just plain random-nature more than anything else. So, congrats go out to her for nabbing the first place to this contest!

Thanks to all our entrants and judges...I may be slow sometimes, but I get there in the end, ne?

Look forward to M2A's next big contest!

Your lousy Admin,
    BakaMattSu

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Congrats to the both of them, wherever Ark be. You too, Zanza, good stuff! :D

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Lovely layout and art work there, for the three of you who worked on it and whose names I've currently forgotten. ^__^;; I think it was Yuna, Mattsu-san, and Skuld... Anyway: PURDY! And mega congrats to the winners. ::^^:: I thought there'd be way more entries for the contests, though. ^~

4. SSJ_John

SSJ_John Guest

Right...

Darn... Really got my hopes up, there, when you kept post-poning the winner announcement.

Oh well... I'll just have to try harder next time!

(BTW, I'm the one who made the Music Video... D/L it and see. :p)

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Heheh! Cool! So, where can I d/l your music video??
    Congrats, everyone!

6. keence

keence New Member

Cool!

7. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Hey Meaikoh_Takashi, SSJ_john's music video is under the contest site. Just go to archives and look for it under "A midsummer's night contest."