HAPPY SMILES RAINBOWS AND BEER!! EVERYONE SMILE!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Aug 5, 2006.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

There really isn't much point to this blog except to break the string of sad, sorrowful, emo titles (plz excuse Bashi).

W0000T!!

Phack this is taking forever. I'm about 7 beers and two glasses of wine into blessed inebriation. Yay for booze deglamorization day. pwnage. I'm actually using the backspace this time. I keep typing the wrong letters.

dammit. Well I'm still functioning enough to talk a

one sec, the cat is bothering me...

Dammit, when sahe wants something she lway *always latches onto the back of my chain *chaire ands pulls down. She's scratching the hell outta my chair, but it's ok- it's a cheap wallmart thingy.

Gaaagh~

Am I the only one who is of the opinion that parents should allow thier kids to do whatever they want as long as it's within the safety of thier own homes and they are forced to deal with the reprocussions of it afterwards?

I mean, how many kids would go out to parties and drink if they were allowed to do so at home. A few hangovers later they wouldn't think it would be so cool. Smoking- the second one of them burns themselves or gets sick they wont be so hot on puffing another cig. Take the draw of doing something naughty and forbidden out of the act and suddenly the urge just isn't as strong anymore.

Howmany parents out there were ever pissed when they went to drink a screwdriver and it tasted like watered down Orangejuice cause their kids were sneaking Vodka shots behind thier backs and filling the bottle with water afterwards?

I'm telling you. After the first, horrible hangover, they wont touch the stuff. I'm still trying to wean myself back into Gin and Vodka after the first time I got trashed. Bad Joo joo.

So everyone drink responsibly, dont smoke, put out forest fires, eat your beans and study hard. Ganbatte!! hehe

Oh gadz I love Newcastles~ Not to be confused with White Castle (the burger joint).

I had a chance to eat at a place called Krystals, and lemme say if I were a stoner I would love that place to death. The burgers are tiny, as in microsopic. They're served on ultra soft dinner rolls for buns for god sakes. They aren't orgasmic, (or worth a 6 hour drive), but they are tasty little buggers. In and Out is still the best burger place EVAR!!! Order a Four By Four Animal Style, with a large Coke and an order of fries Animal Style as well. Well hell, that may be over doing it. A Double Double is more than enough for most.

I (heart) In and out.

Kat!! Where the phack are ya? Pm me some time, I cant harass you online if you never chat. ^^ I miss our streaks of chatting about gibberish. Talk to meh, otherwise I might be forced to actually call your cell phone... (god forbid...)

Listening to Naruto right now.I scored the soundtrack online and now I am listening to Toshiro Masuda's genius. Good stuff. I WoW to it.

YES!!

Whoa... Beer at the bottom of the bottle really sucks! So does bitter beer face, eww...

Which reminds me, I went to a resturaunt called Taps when I was back home. They, believe it or not, had thier own brewery there.

It sucked pretty bad. The pale beer I had tasted like bitter feet with a mix of horseradish and mung. God save you if you know what Mung is, it means you're enlisted.

BAH!!

Okie I think I'm done. Time to go to Kalimdor and level some. My Co-workers are grinding like mad mofos and making level like crazy. I'm on a new server- Dalvengyr. Drop me a line some time. I only have one Ally char- Raub.

BUAAAAAGH~ Time for another Newcastle!!

~W

2. wertitis

WHAAAAAGH!!! It's only

WHAAAAAGH!!! It's only showing half of my blog entry~ WTF!! MAke it show more!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!OMGWTFBBQSAUCELOLOLOLOLO

~W

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

LMAO

Thats cause it cut in half dude. Beer wooot *Picks up a huge mug of it" Drinks all around. Here Wert, a toast ta bear and a cheap wal-mart chair lol And to a finally non emo TITLE!!!

4. wertitis

GAAAAAAGH!! Make it work!~

GAAAAAAGH!! I Made it work!~ My drunken rambunxiousness CANNOT be cut in half. You vile Blog!! I PWN J000000000000000~

~W

5. Fushigi Rockna

RAWR!!

Rawr, the stupid blog system likes to cut my blogs in half too! Stupid thing of stupidness is so totally poopie!! D:

But anywhose...

Wert, if there were an award for best blog entry ever...you'd get it with this one XDDDD

6. Fushigi Rockna

And how'd you do it!? X_x

And how'd you do it!? X_x Cause now my rant blog is all cut in half too...I spent half an hour on that D:

7. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

you little alchoalic! put

you little alchoholic! put the booze down! your hangovers must be a total bitch!

8. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Don't get to drunk now ^^

Don't get too drunk now ^^ otherwise you won't be able to even type on here :D