Happy Valentines Day everyone *^-^*

Discussion in 'News' started by Bloodberry, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Tis the time of year for ppl to act in unexplained ways just so they can show how much in love they currently are with another person. If you're one of those ppl, enjoy your day*^-^* be safe(you know what i mean if you know what i mean *^_-*)
    you single ppl, at least enjoy the day and take the chance to randomly leave little notes to friends that you're close to. just to let them know you care about them. friends need attention too.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

That's easy for you to say. My Boyfriend Dumped me for another girl!!! Actually it was his ex girl friend!!! He's such a jerk. Why if I get my hands on him, that @%#^ is so dead!!!!

3. Ohjiro15

Ohjiro15 New Member

Man that sucks! I'm sorry. Carry a bat to school and beat him! ahaahahaha j/k. just hit him when he least expects it! U friends with the ex now the girlfriend? I'm single so can't say much but I do like this kid but I have no chance oh well. but hes so hot!

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I'm not even talking to the jerk!! If he comes crawling back to me he is so dead!! He never calls me and when I tried calling him, he tries to avoid me. How mean is that!!! I hope he gets what he deserves.

5. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

muhahahaahh!

Listen up girlies...your not the only kids in here that got dumped...i was dumped...but she wanted to get back..i turned her down.!!! damn ..that felt way gooood!! ..

Well yamigirl...there is always a better person in this world...hope u will find him or her :D ...
    I think someone with a nice charachter and nice face...can saticfie you ....

Well..i dont have a gf righ now..dont want one yet...but ya see...this girl i c in tae kwon do class. , she is so F*** ng hot...i dont think i'll stand a chance !! ... so.... i gave that thought up... were friends now.... i'mm still afraid to ask her out..!! :p
    well shes so nice to me...dont know..what she feels for me :(
    Well cya ..take care