Harry Potter Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Movie 5)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well the movie has been out 1 week. Thus far it has grossed $139,715,157 US alone. $77,108,414 for the weeked. Making it the number 1 movie.

So has anyone went to it?

I did with a friend. I invited her ages ago. Considering I knew that I wanted to go see it. Turns out like 4 other people also wanted to go. But I didn't know my friends liked it. Heh.

The movie was pretty good. The girl I went to it said it was the best Harry Potter movie thus far.

I have to admit it is pretty good.

Though it missed many things inside the book and some things were off. I thought it still was worth seeing.

The wizards battle's at the end was great but you have to watch it closely because it happened so fast.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Yeah it was good. And the fight scene was great.

Did anyone else notice how beautiful Luna Lovegood is? That's Hollywood for ya.

and god i do love Tonks...and Severus.. and... HERMIONE *squeals*

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I couldn't believe the way Luna looked. But she was kind of out of it. Even more so then in the book.

I wished they had the interview Harry Potter did with her father's magazine. It would have made things more interesting for Harry.

Tonks wasn't what I expected. But she was better in a way. I liked how she kind of flirted with Harry.

When Snape was getting into trouble with Umbridge I also snickered like Ron did.

I can't wait for it to be out on video so I can watch it lots. Don't fancy having enough time to go to the movie again.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I got to admit... Luna Lovegood was really cute... if i was like Daniel Radcliffes age... o wait... he's older then me? lol wow he's an older 15 year old! anyways....

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I expected Luna to be more nutty...

but they way Tonks seemingly flirted with Harry bugged me...It's just wrong...