Harry Potter Harry Potter in Anime!!!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hacker, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i found some cool Harry Potter pics in anime. plus i heard rumors that there was an anime Harry Potter book coming out...is that true?

here are those pics.

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Most likely they are just Fan art because my sister is a Harry Potter Nut and she would have told every soul in the known (and unknown universe) about it. I would be kinda cool to see an HP anime but if I realy wanted one I could just watch Negima!

3. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

awwww, really? well that sucks. ...but that's some good art...and Harry's dad looks a little cute in the second pic^_^

4. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I have seen other HP anime fanart and with all the fancy compter software it is possible to make things of this caliber. It would be kinda cool to see a Harry Potter anime but I don't think it will happen until at least after the seventh movie. So either wait until then or not wait at all like me.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Like said already, this is all Fan Art. obviously no screen shots since they both look like different styles.

Nevertheless, some really good art they got there. The first pic i like the most!

As for books, Half Blood Prince is the latest one i've heard of....

-Seishin

6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

8. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

i can see it as a anime but i dont think tey are makin one=D and you dont want 2 know where that picture came from Kaiyon :D

9. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

There are countless Harry Potter doujin available, it was really only a matter of time until something this popular was turned into a doujin. I've seen a pic of a Neko-Hermoine, from the second book which was pretty cool.

10. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

here's a pic of Hermione that's really cute.

11. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

AWWWW!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I like the first one A LOT!!! If you don't know...I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan...I can't wait till the 6th book comes out....when it does...my aunt is gonna give it to me as a late bday presant and i'm just going to lock myself in my room with a book of fantasy!!! ^_^

^_^ Harry Potter ROCKS!!! ^_^

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

It would be nice now wouldn't it? Considering there will be only 7 books. Just two left :( It would probably a lot of work and not worth it in the end.

13. Fang

Fang New Member

Fang

I read an issue of Anime Insider and they showed what they would look like if they were anime characters.I am not a big fan of Harry Potter but the idea of turning it into Anime sounds cool.

14. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

I found the pictures realy cute; but I know for a fact that there will be no HP anime made. I would detest it if they even thought of making it an anime. To me it would ruin the whole series.

15. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

This is by Koge Donbo, actually. (you know, the digi charat/pita-ten mana-ka?) She's a big HP fan and has a site filled with fanart! I always thought that was cool.

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~haripota/

And of course they're not going to make a Harry Potter anime! I wouldn't worry about it. JK most likely doesn't even know what anime is, and for a while she didn't even want a movie made.