Heeeelp!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sarah of Borg 1, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Wanna hear a story?
    A couple of weeks ago I, Sarah of Borg, learned that I can not seem to log into M2A. I had two passwords that could have been the right one, but neither worked.
    So, I selected the "forgotten your password?" thing and went through the proceedure to get a new password. When I tried to login with this new password, I got some stupid "invalid session" message that said to email the webmaster which I did and told him my problem.
    Several days later I still didn't get no friggin reply. I tried the new password stuff again but this time it wouldn't give me an e-mail to use to confirm that I want to reset it. It claimed my e-mail address isn't one registered with m2a. I tried again and this time it claimed I would get an email, but I never did.
    So I contacted the guy you get when you hit "contact" and told him my problem.
    Several days later I still didn't get a reply and I tried again.
    By today I still didn't get no friggin reply so I tried again but gave up.
    So I decided to make a new account and lose everything I had. I attempted to make an account called "Sarah of Borg 2" but it claimed that an other user (Sarah of Borg...which is me, I'm sure) had my email address. So instead of using my AOL address I used my hotmail address to re-register.
    When I went to hotmail to activate it aparently my hotmail account had been deleted from non-use, so I re-activated it. It was too late. I never got an activation letter.
    SOOOOO...
    I had to re-register with hotmail and get a NEW address, then come back here and re-register a NEW login, now known as Sarah of Borg 1, and I STILL CAN'T GET MY ORIGINAL ****IN ACCOUNT BACK!!

Please excuse my language. This is EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

PLEASE REPLY THIS TIME!!!

If this thread just dosn't help, then I'll have to start PM-ing or email individual mods until I get SOMEBODY'S attention, and maybe they can tell the guy at the end of the "contact" link to wake up and restore my friggin account.

-Sarah of Borg

2. Novus

Novus Gone

Let's see ... this sounds like a problem I had recently. BakaMattSu helped me out ... I don't really know the details. Try talking to him, maybe?

3. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

ummm..Im sorry to hear that...Matt can help...

Misao

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Strange. I never received any of these e-mails. Then again, the contact you went to might have been for Cloud, and he was having some stability problems with his e-mail for a bit.

My deepest apologies. As I said above, I never did receive your problem information via e-mail or I would have at least informed you that it was received.

I've just viewed your original account details, and they seem perfectly fine. I will manually change your password and PM you the details. Let me know if that works out, and I can remove your extraneous accounts.

5. THANK you Bakka :)
    The email address you get when you click "contact" is info@mangatoanime.com. I tried to email you but I couldn't find out your address without being logged in.

-Sarah of Borg (1)

7. Sarah of Borg

Sarah of Borg New Member

Yaaay!! Finnaly. I havn't posted since 8/4!!

-Sarah of Borg (the original!)