Hell Girl

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Taking two members suggestion.

I have recently watched the Hell Girl anime (not all) and found it to be very good. Has anyone else seen it?

For those who don't know Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell (Hell Girl) is about revenge. The protagonist has a grudge against an antagonist and they use the Hell Correspondence website to send the antagonist souls to hell. Hell Girl gives them a chance to rethink their decision because their soul will also go to hell.

The idea of someone wronging you so much that you act on it to condemn yourself to hell is awesome. Anyone else want to join me on watching this let me know. 3 seasons of 26 episodes each. Plenty to talk about. :D

seiji likes this.
  2. seiji

seiji Member

I looked at some episode.
    However, it does not clarify [ which season it was and ].
    Probably it is the third season.
    Although they are interesting, the way of blaming depending on which characters receive the persons who want to send to hell is childish.
    Condition may be bad to anyone.
    When characters were shutting their eyes to [ its own ], I caught.

3. seiji

seiji Member

Existing in the core of a work is that the person is seen off in hell, when it becomes remarkable in a person with the demon whom all persons should have.
    This thing is a theme.
    Probably the theme of an original work is read and it has not run out, if it realized that the spot of a work was in charge of the revenge to man and the humane defect which bullying is performed.
    It is that between the depiction portions which can be received at a glance, and original themes is separated by anime of Japan in very many cases.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

All honesty I like the idea behind sending someone to hell some of the reasons are as seijin put it childish. Or pointless. I like it because a lot of people are caught up in the moment (heat of passion) and make a decision that affects their after life. Living by the moment as I do makes me wonder would I decide to send someone to hell.

The first episode. Girl was bullied pretty bad gets worse and worse. Way back in the day I can understand teenage emotions. We probably all made bad decisions at that age but would it be one like this? One that would affect our futures.

Me heck no. I owned up to any bulling and made the bulliers fear me. Well actually just leave me alone.

seiji likes this.
  5. seiji

seiji Member

In every day, I may also actually be enraged considerably.
    The grudge which is not judged in temporary total life at such time.
    This work is always so.
    It is amusement.
    There must be no person who sets like passing away of life and does not have a fault.
    It is entertainment.

6. seiji

seiji Member

Depiction of the pure grudge in character with a Japanese in Japan should be seen in a 4 valley ghost story(Yotsuya Kaidan).

7. seiji

seiji Member

How the Japanese in the reality in Togugawa Period is oppressed has transcended this work.
    The average height of Japanese became 150 cm from 180 cm by the malnutrition which continues each generation in a family line.
    An easy way.

8. seiji

seiji Member

In the episode whom I looked at, the persons seen off in which hell were not able to give the opportunity of the reformation, either.
    And although the persons seen off in hell touched the person who sends to hell very well, since it made the person who sends to hell bear the sense of disappointment and he was made to do it, it was sent to hell by trifling betrayal.
    Moreover, although the person who has already reformed herself was examining hermself severely and it apologized in a certain episode, it was attacked, and it was severely teased by the past fault, and was sent to hell.

9. seiji

seiji Member

10. seiji

seiji Member

If Yukio Mishima's The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea is taken into consideration, it may be a boy girl's dream.

11. seiji

seiji Member

Sorry Basher、It is a time of my recommending this work to Basher that I looked at this work.
    Do you remember? It was recommendation to you from me.

It seemed to be the memory difference in me here.
    It seems that the girls on whom it was hard were seen off in hell from the first after all in the beginning since the girl who repented the past was attacked too much.
    Basher, It became clear that I were recording first series.
    If there is time, I also see.

12. seiji

seiji Member

Since a father continues abusing me and a mother too much severely, I want me to see off my father in hell.
    Although it is an honest talk, since he continues being glad for him to contract with an evil spirit, to be attached to the wrongdoing, and be very persistently hard on us, we cannot lead everyday life.

13. seiji

seiji Member

I kill and send a person to the hell, said, I think man may concern.

That goes out of the territory of a god.

"Man send a bad person to the hell as revenge for a theme of this work more.", please.

It isn't peaceful.

Even if how much is a picture added to excellent production?

Anyway, kind is a commercial cartoon and doesn't notify art of this.

It was the destiny which isn't freed until he died but when there was belief, an American slave could get relieved.

14. seiji

seiji Member

It isn't that it was limited to the internet, but when doing by a point, it's easy for a person to receive and write the sentences which tend to be here.

It isn't pleasant work to deny anything of which I consist by a fan.

Because anyway commercial art is popular with a person, and that an author makes a profit can be here, and earns, and is a basis.