Hello ^_^

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Teddz, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I am posting this to tell you that I am still alive, and updating about my status for those who wonder.

After my departure from boards, I have been crazy with college. Four exams had a one week space between them, and I shut out all my social life, internet life and not to mention my very own family. Those four weeks were probably the most tiring, nerve-wrecking and brain-damaging weeks in my life. But thanks to the support of my girlfriend, her family and my family, I managed to pass 3 out of 4. All with good grades. My ten fingers are in tact and I am alive!

Ok, I missed one, but you can't be perfect now can you? :p

Anyhow, after that exam-periods, I went to a rock festival here in Sweden with my girlfriend and our friends. The festival is known as 'Hultsfred' ( http://rockparty.se/content/english/ ) and is one of Europes biggest "camping festivals". It was held during 15th June - 17th June. I saw some decent bands in the likes of HiM, The Stroke, Bullet for my Valentine, Stone Sour, Within Temptation, Soilwork, Deftones, Soulfly, Hellacopters, Opeth, In Flames, Lordi etc, etc.

It was a really good week, with really, REALLY hot weather, and a bright ball known as 'the sun', smoking my shoulders and body into a brownish, sexy type of chinese man.

Besides that, Summer has given me alot of time to mature and grow, and enjoying lifes simple things, like fishing and working out.

I am starting my second year soon, and I am really looking forwards to it. Sure it will be alot of studying and such, but Campus life is really fun when you are together with your studyfriends and just hang around. Not to mention the parties, wohey! ;)

My social life is pretty nice too, trying to keep in touch with some old friends and, apparently, keep getting alot of new ones too.
    My relationship with my girlfriend just keeps on blossoming and it's been a wonderful 8 months.

So I hope that all you members will have a good time here at boards, and I will see if I will make a comeback in the future. Who knows.

Oh, and by the way, thank you all for the happy birthday thread. I just discovered it some 10 mins ago. It's amazing that you people still remember it.

Anyhow, happy posting. And try to make the jobs easy for the moderators & admins, ok? :)

Best Regards,

~ Teddz

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Thanks. That was kind of you. Not many people would come back just to say nice things. That's awesome. I hope every thing gets easier and you stay that happy.

Later H-Man!

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

we miss you teddz, but it's good to know things are going great for you ^^

hopefully, you keep popping in even once in a great while, and let us know you're alive and well. =3

/hug

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Ayup, hop back on when you can man. BJP seems a mite incomplete without the brownish, sexy type of chinese man around. Don't party too hard bro, best of luck on your future exams.

~TEH w3|2t x3

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Nice to here from you. congratulations of passing those 3 out of 4 exams.

Wish you luck.

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Sounds like a really sweet ferstival, i would have loved to go if i wasn'y going to see Metallica on that particular 17th June *bangs head* :p

Glad to hear that you passed your exams, i managed to do the same myself, now i only have one more year to go and i can start earning some real cash.

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Tanks for checkin in Teddz... its nice to hear from an old co-patron here at BJP... good luck on your second year... I am glad to say im going to be going into my first year :anime: and I am really ready to push myself and strive for greatness in the future which I know you will do too!

Peace, Later Days,

~Hiro

8. Orion

Orion Gears

Well hey there Teddz you, "brownish, sexy type of chinese man." Glad college is going well for ya. I'm trying to make it through Freshman year of High School, ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.