hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Vogy, May 1, 2005.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i work in a music store that just started providing us with a feed to all the stores so we play the same thing at everystore instead of the cds we used to just kinda...play.

the first 3 months of this stupid thing that horrible version was on there. about every 5-7 minutes. (they still do that with some...thankfully the 5 minute rob thomas interview is gone...XD)

2. Vogy

Vogy New Member

LOL yeyyy let's be freinds :D

LOL no haven't mentioned it yet. ;) hmm..my favorite is also Jupiter :D ...
    I'm here 'cos i wanna talk to other anime - fans.. well ok.. i dont like all the animes. and i probably dont know all..well however .. have a jolly good time in here! ;)

@ Bloodberry: hmm.. i hope i understood what you meant..you know..my english is very bad..just learn it about two years at school. but i have a good dictionary..ok lets see: ;)

LOL ... every 5-7 minuets the same song :eek: i think i would go mad!
    hehe..but rob thomas' song "lonely no more" is great.[​IMG]

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow... you've only been learning english for 2 years?! hey, you're really good! ^__^ but what's your first language?

4. Vogy

Vogy New Member

thank you! ;)

my first language is German..lol.. ;) yours?

5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

lol, it's really boring, but my first language is english.... -__- but my second language is japanese. it's kind of bad, but at least i try. ^__^

and if you ever need a friend, feel free to add me to your buddy list!

6. Vogy

Vogy New Member

lol why boring? I wished my first language is english..yeeyy..really :)

mhh..I love this language... but german sucks..[​IMG] such a difficult language. :(

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, english is boring because so many people speak it. you don't really hear anything new...

but yeah, i know german is difficult.... my friend in elementary spoke german and tried to teach me, but i was just like, o_O *runawa~y!!!* lol.

p.s. please excuse my english because sometimes it may sound a little 'pigion-ish' (like that's how a lot of people in hawaii talk...) and i'm also getting influenced by my mom who speaks japanese-english. so it's really weird... but i try my best. ^__^

8. Vogy

Vogy New Member

yeah..but its great to understand everybody..ok almost everybody ;)
    lol yep.. german is really really difficult..the grammar...lol.. :D

so you're from hawaii? cool.. :D
    i understand your english..its ok ;) but in here there's often lot's of slang.. :( dont understand everything.. however.. that's life :D

9. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah, lol. life is full of many trechorous hills of non-undersandable words.. lol.

so, do you like, live in germany or something?

10. Vogy

Vogy New Member

yep..thats right!

germany is ok! i live in the south-west there..but i wanna move to london..my favorite city! ;)

have you ever been to germany? or europe? ;)

11. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

so you've been to london before?! wow.... i always wanted to go there. i'm planning on living there when i get older...

i went to europe once when i was small, so i don't really remember much... *sigh* and i also went to germany a couple times too! but i forgot practically everything about it... :(

12. Vogy

Vogy New Member

yeh london is great..especially the "cockney rhyming slang" the funniest slang i've ever heard LOL :D

hmm...you have to go to germany again! lol ... the weather is so nice at the moment...thats great! ;)

and u like the place where you live? :D

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

meh, i mean, hawaii is nice and everything. (with all the palm trees, beach, nice weather, some foresty environment) but after a while, it gets kinda boring. plus, with so many tourists around here, it feels really conjested, and there's a lot of trash here because of them. (no offense.)

right now, it's pretty sunny...

but then again, it depends where you go. cuz i'm from kaneohe (like east part of oahu) so that's on the windward side, which is almost always cloudy because the ko'olau mountains make the clouds stay there, so it's actually REALLY green there with all the rain. but i love it. plus, there's not a lot of people there, so there's also a lot of nature here. like owls, and frogs, etc. it's actually really awesome... :D

14. Vogy

Vogy New Member

hey taht sounds really nice!

well ok..the tourists can be a pain in the ass..LOL. cant really imagine it..i live in a little village (3500 inhabitans)..that's ok.. We 've a own house...no flat..(thanx god!).. a big town is in the near, too. (so i can go shopping (love it)) :D

hach...but it will be nice in summer..will travel to turkey..I'm really excited! :D

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wait, so it's like your living in a small little town or something? that sounds nice.... ^__^

16. Vogy

Vogy New Member

yep..but I'm not a hick! LOL :D

it's nice here. but sometimes a bit boring...you know.. ;)

17. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

yeepie!

hey dude i have been waiting for someone to like sailor jupiter!!! i can't belive it that you like her too...that's great! :D ..guess i will add you to my buddy list! hey well, i honestly think that your english is very good as well..most people that don't really know engish are pretty confusing to understand...LOL...but that's cool that you think english is boring...heck i agree with ya! :D

18. Vogy

Vogy New Member

LOL oh dear..you have to read properly..LOL ;) yakamashi said english is boring. I've got another opinion..LOL [​IMG]

Ok however... Sailor Jupiter rules.. :D she's great...love her personality..ok it's just an anime. ;)

1 person likes this.
  19. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

@_@ sorry

yeah i when i post it up i read it and i seriously made a huge mistake..LOL...sorry about the misunderstanding though.....yeah but not just anime for me...it's part of my everyday life...teehhee belive it or not....i think a lot of people might think the same thing....but that's when i was in middle school when i use to watch sailor moon......but now in days i watch violence amd humorious anime....now that i watch the other anime i use to watch back when i was smaller they aren't as cool as i use to think.....personally i think they are pretty boring.......but that's what i think....LOL :D

20. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

*bangs sorastife on head* how can you think that the anime was boring?!!!! even the older ones?!

gyah. lol.

but i still watch sailor moon... -__-;;
    that show is just too awesome. same with pokemon and dragon ball.... *sigh*

and was sailor jupiter that blue one? lol, she was my favorite character too... blue is gooooood. ^___^

oh my ra, vogy... i always wanted to LIVE in a place like where you are!!!! so tell me about it! like what does it look like (the surroundings.) and the weather (well, you said it was sunny...)... yeah.

>.> i'm so jealous....

p.s. vogy, i added you to my buddy list!
    and sorastrife, i'd like to be your friend too!