hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Vogy, May 1, 2005.

1. Vogy

Vogy New Member

first..Jupiter is the green one :D

----

you're jealous? LOL me, too! your location is on my "go-list" and "wanna- move-to-list" :D
    so you also have to tell me a bit about your location ;)

hmm..here's the wather in winter cold and in midsummer it's mostly warm...(up to 30° - 35°)
    At the moment it's a bit changeful...but the sun is shining right now..2 hours ago..it rained!

almost every house has a own garden! mhh thats great! :D
    there's a nice forest in the near..
    once i was there at 4 am and saw a little deer :) it looked so cute..!
    hmm..what else can i tell you? ahh... we've a wonderful blue lake.. just 2 kilometers away...and the best is: Admission free! :D

well ... more you cannot see here, i think! :)

P.S. i added you and SofaStrife to my buddylist, too :anime:

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

gya! i'm so jealous.... *pouts.*

and what do you mean,
    i hope you mean farehieght. (sorry can't spell.) because here, it's usually around 75-85°F in day time. night time, it's sometimes 60-75° F. pretty cool.

but like i said earlier, hawaii's okay. but the only places that i really know well is kaneohe, the windward side. it's almost always cloudy over here, because the ko'olau mountains block the clouds from going on to the sunnier side of the island.

kaneohe is generally rainy, with lots of green... lol. but there' also a lot of forests. not like those woodsy forests, but more like rainforests.

here's some pictures. hope you can see it...

p.s. these pictures were taken from google. i don't have a camera or anything, so i couldn't post original pictures. and all these places, etc look way better in real life.

ko'olau mountains. on a regular rainy day.

ko'olau 2. the picture looks kinda fake because of the way the sun is hitting. but it really DOES look like that.

sunset. kinda junk sunset...

sunset 2. (i think this is at ala moana beach park.)

kaneohe bay. i swear, this is almost the exact scene you would see if you look out of my lanai. oh, and if you remember seeing pearl harbor, they used this area, and this scene (not exactly) was in the movie. i remember when there were some noises when they were shooting the movie. there were also lots of planes flying above us. lol, but i got really scared because i thought they were just getting ready for war or something...

kaneohe side. i believe that little patch of sand was called coconut island.

i guess that's it. for now....

3. Vogy

Vogy New Member

hmm...thats strange. we say "C°" and you "F°". But i don't know whats"78-85F°" are in C°. lol thats strange..ok ... wheather is undefinable :D

thank you! I really have to say: I'm also really jealous.. I'm speechless. it looks brilliant! the beach, the palms, the sea, the sunset ... everything is beautiful *dream* :rolleyes:
    Hawaii is one of the nicest islands, i think! a perfect dream. :)

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah, confusing.

i guess people just tend to say that when they're not used to all the 'fun in the sun' thing... yeah.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

60-75 degrees Fahrenheit is approximately 15-22 degrees Celcius. 78-85 is approximately 24-28, I believe. There's sites you can find with a 10-second google search that'll give you the exact conversion.

And this is getting rather off-topic, ne? Perhaps you could take it to private or instant messages or the chatroom?

6. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

YAY! I got a friend!!!!

Yeah, thanks for hitting me on the head! LOL...i needed that! YAY! anyways, i didn't mean to offend you in any way...that was just my opoion you know?...OR i think i was on something else i probably wasn't thinking at that time just my brain was in my butt! LOL :D yeah the blue salior was "murcery" yeah she was cool also....she remind me of one of my friends cause she's all smart with many thigs just like her!..pretty cool! anyways what else do you guys like?..... :bleed:

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

trying to get back on the topic...

but vogy, some junk advise: be nice!!! lol.