Hello

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by auska, Oct 15, 2002.

1. auska

auska New Member

Hi um I don't really know what love hina is can you watch it on video? Can someone tell me where I can find it? I would really like to see it. ;) :p

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Pioneer is releasing this great anime stateside. So, places where you can buy DVDs will have the series. Well, some of it, anyhow. Supposedly, the Christmas special will be done by the time winter or December hits.

3. Sol

Sol New Member

**Mini Spoiler:

Love Hina is basically a comedy movie that mainly involves 2 groups: The Hunted, The Hunters. Keitaro is the hunted, and the Hinata Inn girls are the hunters. Everyone goes nice and plays around with him a lot. Think Keitaro as one lucky man :p.

4. Luchs_hime

Luchs_hime Guest

This is just my personal preference, so bear that in mind.

I've watched/have all the episodes subbed first. Many times.

Then I managed to see an English episode. I almost cried. The voice actors arent quite as good as their asian counterparts.

Even though I dont speak much Japanese, and actually, for anyone who doesnt speak it at all, if you just sit back and listen to them (in jap) they *ARE* acting. I just didnt get the same out of the english.

my 2 cents

5. Animy

Animy New Member

I haven't watched the english-dubbed version of Love Hina, but the subbed one and I recommend you that one. The ORIGINAL voices in my opinion are always better. ;)