Hellsing? Vampires?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by ~ Zack ~, Aug 20, 2003.

1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Hellsing?

Not sure if this was asked and rejected before or not, so sorry if I'm repeating this, but maybe a Hellsing forum? Not exactly sure how popular it is among the members here, so not sure what kind of a following it would get... sooo, what do you peoples think?

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'll add: a 'Vampire Anime' Forum or 'Vampire' Forum may be the best if Hellsing is to be made a forum or part of one.

this would include: Vampire Hunter D/BloodLust
    Blood:The Last Vampire
    Vampire Princess Miyu
    Hellsing
    NightWalker
    DarkStalkers etc.

if it doesn't get its own individual forum, DS suggested a subforum labeled 'Vampire' in the Anime forum may be nice. ^__^

I've actually seen all or some of all these animes so if it becomes its own forum I can be a mod and DS is interested as well.

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yes, a Vampire or Vampire Anime forum would be great. ^^ Something (for once! :p) that I'd definitely be interested in, as well as interested in being a mod. ^^ That is, of course, if it doesn't already get too many before it gets around to me. :p But yes, so many great Vampire Anime and other literature and such out there. ^^

4. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Ooh!Nightwalker is delightful.:p I have never seen Hellsing,though.But I must.I heard it is a kick *** anime.

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Hellsing is a incredible anime. Alucard is one of my favorite main characters. It is even a little scary and has one of the dubs in the buisness.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I forgot about Master of Mosquiton guys. this anime is hilarious as well. and Zack pointed out there's also Vampire Wars and Descendants of Darkness.

7. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

I like Hellsing a lot, but I'm sort of against adding yet more forums to the board. There's a lot of yammering for this board and that board, but look at most of the specific-anime boards... they're practically dead.

- Ark

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well I'm happy CCS turned into Clamp and added new anime under its wing. So even though I agree with you Ark` I also think the next couple of forums added in the future should be ones under a specific category that incorporate more than one anime, like 'Vampire Anime'.

9. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Watched it, loved it.

Wouldn't be much to talk about in the forum.

That is all.

10. Quistis

Quistis New Member

YAY! VAMPIRES!

Yes lets have one plz!!