Recreation Help me get thin!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i know the feeling. been on a suppliment to help me lose fat that the body doesn't actually break down (CLA twice a day >.>), plus finally fully into the change of meals (3 a day and hardy do fast food =3), now...to get that exercise thing going...

gonna be trying to get myself into pillates at some point.

we can loose weight together, 18! =3
    (i have a lot more muscle too, and am older...so...let's say i'm not happy being over 180, which is where i was for like, 3 years. cracking 190 made me mad, and i know 180 is still pushing it. ;-;)

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

You can do it Mark and BB.

Losing weight isn't easy. I have wanted to lose weight since I had my son. I am just glad I have never tipped 200 lbs. :D

I did lose like eight pounds after my surgery. But I gained five back.

So I am with you guy/gal. I want to lose 55 pounds.

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Im hopping in on that seeing as I just started Biking and trying to cut back on unhealthy habits and drinking more water! Im looking to loose about 100 pounds (180's my perfect Martial arts wieght)! Due to the fact that I am extremely overweight... but oddly athletic. But Im in on it 18! lets rock together

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

YES! We Can Do It! lol I just got back from a nice hour bike ride through the cold night... o the beauty! Im now off to the showers in my triumph! Now to do that every night until I reach my goal... :sweat2: hehe

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

pssssh I only use the gym for weight training b/c I can do cardio/aerobics at my house. Last I checked though I could bench press 260 and leg press 855. but that was about 2 months ago. Do you think I should go back to the gym, meaning do you think it would help using their facilities to work out specific parts of my body or do you think I would be fine doing aerobic and cardio exercises on my own.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

will get on top of a blog this weekend, hopefully will have a scale by then to moniter my progress. >.>;

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

scale GET. will prolly fully start on sunday, cause that's a good day to start anything. and we should have hit the groceries by then >.> will prolly use the blog here

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

So is everyone starting a blog?

I can't do to much as far as exercise goes at least for now. So I am walking. I am taking a dietary supplement. It is supposed to curb appetite.

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

is what i'm planning too, which is why starting sunday works, i also just got the pilaties book and various other things, so still prepping, ya know? o_O

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

11. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Personally, I found just running or jogging for a couple miles a day did wonders. I joined track, and the exercise made me lose my appetite after I ran. But whatever works.

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I think I found that DDR super Nova with the Freckles (from Rurouni Kenshin) Remix is what is giving me the most work out. Seriously when I play DDR i play on basic then I play Freckles like 6 times lol just get warmed up then I move onto other songs just on basic until I get my weight down and skills up. Then Im going to try difficult and expert, and whats funny about it is that it seems to make me sweat and ache mroe then riding my bike for an hour. Hour for hour, I get more exercise from DDR lol. (P.S. lost 5 pounds so far! 2 weeks baby!)