Recreation Help me get thin!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I really don't want to weigh in...

Done nothing...

Lost none or gained none. Good huh?

I am surprised because what I ate this weekend. Taco and rice mix with chips and sour cream (non lowfat) and on Sunday cheesy chicken torilla soup with sour cream

Though I think my weight has shifted around. :'(

My first goal is no late snacking. Then exercise.

Will go to a pool this weekend. Maybe...

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, changing habits is a big step to loosing weight. diets should be about life style change anyways. =3 one step at a time and all that. and weighing yourself can be a bit deceiving; as it's normal for your weight to fluctuate often.

am down to 1 can of pop a day =3 and most bad snacking done. except for the brownies and rice crispy treats from the "the superbowl is my excuse to have people over" party heh

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Depending on your blood type, some food might help you lose weight while others let you gain. So if your blood type is a variant of A, you'd have to become a veggie, on the other hand otherblood types such a B can eat meat...
    Eating at night is BAD! All the energy you get from food calories, gets turned into fat, and stored in the body!
    So look after your diet and excercise are my advice.

4. Basher

So where is everyone at?

I have to check...

I think I gained a few pounds. But most of my late night snacking is gone.

I need to cut down on pop. Crap it all. Atkins here I come. Then I will exercise like made to keep it off.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i ended up losing 10 to 15 pounds and im wavering between there but I haven't gained any of it back... but I still need to find mroe time to execise lol.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

still haven't gottent his "exercise" thing down to a regular thing yet, but between cleaning around here, getting it once a week is a start >.> though, i've pretty much got my snacking under control and my meal portions are finally dropping from "i'm 17 and have the metabolism of a hyperactive child!" to a much more healthy size. also, maybe eat out once every couple months now =3 haven't weighted myself in awhile, last i saw i was down 5 lbs, but i'm seeing a difference on my belly, and that's more important than a number to me =p

7. Basher

Skinny mother f...flaper.

Well I have set little goals. Lose losts of weight. Exercise. tanned skin. College.

8. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

just looking around and found this theard and wish you guys good luck too bad I can't join number of reasons I'll list them
    thanks to my family's genes no matter how much I eat I can't get fat
    being a Bboy helps me with actually gain muscles instead of fat which is an added back up bonus yeah breakdancing
    also dealing 7siblings of brothers and sisters give more excercise and Basher nice going on being mother hope your doing better than my mom all see does is argue and sneeks around.My family is full of crooks including me:(.You probalbly wouldn't to be my mom lol.

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

can't get fat. lawls!
    wait until your metabolism stops. =p it'll happen. heh you're still too young for that. watch your eating habits NOW.

10. manslayer

who knows all I know is I'm 16 and not close to being over weight yah man I love this body of at times.

11. manslayer

Well I'm not Asian I'm Black and White.Lol,that's why I said breakdancing helps me a little.

12. manslayer

13. Basher

Well I got this ab thing. I have dropped off a few inches along the waist line.

I can't wait for more.

Don't look over weight but I know I am.

14. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I have dropped several pounds by just eating ramen for a long time. Went from 132 to 117-118[money money moneys..]
    It's really hard to lose weight but dun' give up guys! While i'm posting here many people always say some don't need to lose weight, but apparently they are not happy with themselves so I say just let them do what it takes to be beautiful in their eyes or they'll never be self-confident.
    Yeaaah. Needed to put that somewhere.
    Someone probably already mentioned exercise but it's a must. If you don't feel like running..before you go to sleep at night do crunches and sit-ups by your bed until you can't do anymore!

15. Basher

So true.

My sis and I both said eventually. I looked at her and said it is here for me. But she was pregnant at the time.

I plan on dancing and taking stacker 2.