Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by AlleyD8, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlleyD8

AlleyD8 New Member

Help!!! i need your help people! i've been thinking so hard trying to think of what to put in a post but all my ideas end up with me thinking they are going to get deleted. so i need your help. :confused: i need ideas :dizzy2:

so please take pitty on the dumb newbie and help me. :rolleyes:

thanks (i hope).

And why exactly did you post this in the Dragonball Z Forum? I'm trying to find out why exactly you posted this here.. Since it IS the Dragonball Z Forum as far as I know.. Thread moved to Newbies, Try using common sense next time. -Hex

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

All there is to is to post when you have questions, or you think something is funny, or you know, when you can help someone else. That's all there is to it. You just have to put it on the right board is all.

3. megume

megume New Member

first if u dont know what to post for a new subject. OBSERVED, and post to previous subjects and if u feel confident-post a new subject. they will respect you for ur opinions by now if u post to other subjects, capisce?

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Erm.

Make a thread that makes sense, and not like

" Wow! I got a cat today weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei "

Post intresting facts, and use "non spammish" methods, which means, that you post with more words than 3.

Spam:

" Wow, that's cool "

Non Spam:

" Wow, if Metal Gear Turned into a OVA, Snake might have a good story to build on the next game...etc "

(Hence: Exampels only.)

Hopefully, my little "sort-it-out" have helped you.

- Teddz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.