Heres one for ya all - Mizuho Fujisawa

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by ppv_14, Nov 27, 2002.

1. ppv_14

ppv_14 New Member

Mizuho Fujisawa who is she? what does she have to do with the series? Finally i understand that shes only on the dreamcast game but im aching to find out more than just that pics of her are found here for those who dont know who she is. (scroll down some)
    http://home.cfl.rr.com/llm316/hina/game/dc/dc.html

(Update) Little tidbit i found that i thought was interesting that fits in with this
    Mizuho's Seiyuu (voice actor) in this game is Yuka Imai or better known to some of you as Otaru from Saber Marionette J thats all lol

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

This is only speculation, but Evangelion did this with "The Iron Girlfriend" game...thing. She *also* had brown hair, and looked a little like Mizuho there.

Maybe it's just, yet, another character for Keitaro's charms.

Oh, and DAMN! That game looks sweet! I mean, seriously, the manga's style preceds the anime's at least ten fold. They kinda look the same, but...the manga looks awesome...and it's great to see it on a game instead of its TV counterpart.

3. Luchs_hime

Luchs_hime Guest

I havent played the game, but there is a Miz Mishtal from El-Hazard, whom later in the anime, marries One Mr. Fujisawa, resident teacher of good ol' Shinonome (sp) high school

I cant remember off the top of my nugget what other anime that mr fujisawa is in besides el-hazard, (I want to say Tenchi, but not sure)

random trivia from me brain, not sure if the nurons are firing right, so :p