Hey, can somebody tell me how Enishi saw a resemblance of Tomoe in Koaru?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Ice_blue_eyes, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

I don't get it, I just don't... How does Tomoe and Koaru resemble each other to Enishi? :dizzy2: :dizzy2: :dizzy2: :dizzy: :glazed:

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

its not so much that she resembled Tomoe rather she did exactly what Tomoe did, she jumped into danger to protect Kenshin.

3. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Ohh.....kkkaaayy......Well amazingly I hven't seen the whole entire series so.

4. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

Like Hitokiri_Gensai said she did it to protect him. and the reason why he saw tomoe was because Tomoe would do the same thing as Kaoru did. so thats why he saw her.

5. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

well I am afraid my post is a bit redundant now but yeah, Enishi did see that Kaoru was willing to give her life for kenshin and right when she did get in the way it jsut brought him back to when his sister tomoe did the same thing...

6. Himura_Mitsuki

Himura_Mitsuki New Member

scene from Seishouhen OVA

The scene where Enishi saw Kaoru as Tamoe is actually from the Seishouhen OVA. There were alot of flashblacks in this one. Like a recap of somesort. I've a feeling that different dvd versions have different cuts....

I thot the plot to Trust and Betrayal OVAs were heart-breaking but Seishouhen's was, in my opinion, depressing. It was the last Rurouni Kenshin stuff I watch and it was really a goodbye ending for me :'(