Hi......

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Eternal-Blaze, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I came across this place looking for pictures of Ed to use as special emotes and I decided to join. I bring the word "yeh" with me from my past homes. I was gonna use a picture I found as my avatar, but there isn't a custom avatar option. That, or you have to have a certain amount of posts or something to use a custom avatar. So I tried using it as my signature pic, but it was way too big and animated which aren't allowed. Here's the picture if you wanna see it.
    [​IMG]
    Ok, I'm tired now so I'm gonna go to sleep soon. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

Hello Eternal-Blaze! welcome to boardsjp! *bows* as you can see there are a lot of things to do here so you won't be bored...If you have any questions or concerns you can always as the MOD's or other people. I know some..or I think I do...anyways we hope you enjoy being here and have a nice time posting and have a great time meeting peps here! I think almost everyone is nice...*cough*..teehee, yes we all love to meet those newbies!

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

First off, Welcome to the boards. ^_^

To achive a customer avatar you will need to be a power user. It is kind of like a perk. You need to be here for 100 days, have 250 posts, and have 50 reputation points (karma.) It does seam like a lot but it really isn't. You can view this Thread

And if you do have any other questions I'll be glad to try and answer along with other moderators.

4. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

awww thats......*will not say any word to doubt myself of being a man* :p :p :p its....nice pic....welll onto a different subject WELCOME to boards jp post a lot make friends and just have fun well later

5. Fushigi Rockna

Awwww...that Ed picture is so cute...

Unfortunately even if you were allowed a custom avatar or if the picture was the right size for your sig, no animated pictures are allowed. Sorry.

But he is soooooo Kawaii. >.<

Anywhp, welcome to the boards! I am Fushigi Rockna, wife of Seto Kaiba, master of the evil kawaii dolls of doom, and the moderator of these forums: Yu-Gi-Oh, Esaflowne, Watase Yuu works, Cosplay and Conventions and RPG. Please enjoy your stay here and make sure to follwo the rules. :)

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

welcome to BJP.

--hope you enjoy your stay.

Captain.

7. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Welcome to bjp, *bows* Nice to meet ya. Hope you have a good stay, if you are bored like bored you feel like....hmm, I don't know doing something stupid, pm me, k? Okay, I'm leaving, later!

8. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Thanks, I'm actually kinda bored right now. I don't know what's causing it but it's been like that since late last night.