Television House

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

This happens to be one of my favorite shows on TV right now. Most definately the best thing on Fox, I tell you what. Anyways, yeah, any other House fans out there? I know you're there.

1 person likes this.
  2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It's probably the only show on tv where the story and characters don't annoy me at all(except for one who is gone now :D). Dr. Gregory House rocks! He's a brilliant guy that has a few problems (makes him a real human being).

A few weeks back people on my local radio station asked a few people to view the show for the first time. What's dissapointing is that the radio people were discussing Dr. House, calling him arrogant etc. which clearly showed they were brainless and didn't spend anytime looking insightfully into the character(or couldn't).

Anyways, last episode made me really happy, yet it's upsetting what happened to the patient with cancer.

3. Dr. Nick Rivera

Finally Vogler is gone. I think the one thing that I had a problem with was...I think it was two weeks ago, on the episode after Vogler told House that he had to fire someone. In this episode...Vogler was nowhere to be found! I was like...how can you not run into a six foot tall, three hundred pound bald black guy in a hospitol?

Nonetheless, I think that Dr. House is one of the funniest characters ever. When...he's not serious.

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I like this show a lot too.
    I love Dr. House!
    I just love his character and how he has all these smart remarks.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm confused, which episode? I know somewhere in there there was a re-run, which of course did not have Vogler in it. Vogler perturbed me! He had no education whatsoever and it was like he was out to get those who had higher education. He believed the Hospital had to be run like a business, which I found to be a disgusting thought. He didn't care about anyone at all. His opening speech to the board members about how he took the money his father gave him for college, how he used it for investments and business. His father was so angry and mad at him. When he made millions off the 20,000 he went over to his father, not to give money to him, since the 20,000 was originally his father's but to gloat in his father's face. But he couldn't! His father had altzheimer's and forgot all about it! Poor Vogler! Now he wanted to save people from altzheimer's and other diseases for what reason??? Giving a 100 million isn't much for a multi-billionaire or whatever he was. People who give contributions to Hospitals and other foundations should give those places conditions for the money they 'donate'.

Good job to House for telling the truth in his talk about that new drug. He cares. Playing gameboy and watching tv in order to think is cool too ^__^.

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

See, I didn't see all the episodes, so I may have assumed that a rerun was a new episode. Therefore, disregard my previous comment.

and yeah....House owns because he plays Metroid Fusion.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

this thread cannot be allowed to fall into dust >.>

season 2 is out on dvd and 3 is starting up on tv (or it is soon..i forget)

the syphillys(blah to spelling) ep is still the best >.> crazy old lady in love with house for great amusement. ^-^

8. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Oh man, me and my girlfriend love this show. We don't get to watch it as often as we should, but we're both patiently awaiting the showing of the season premiere. It's going to be awesome.

One of my favorite parts is the episode with House's parents and Wilson invites them to dinner. And at one point him and House are talking and House writes him a check for his money back that Wilson loaned him to get a motorcycle. And the House reveals to him the "plan" he started back when he first asked him for a couple bucks and wanted to see how high he would go. :p

I have to say, this is the best show on television right now (which honestly isn't saying much, although Heroes looks promising) and Hugh Laurie himself is a pretty damn-well-talented actor (I liked him in Flight of the Phoenix as well).

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

FYI: i hate snl, but you MUST find the one with Hugh Laurie in it if you didn't see it. mwahaha

10. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I've atarted watching this show on a whim about a week ago, i had kinda wanted to watch it before but never got the chance. Since then i've been addicted to this show, and i've managed to get my roomate into it as well. The guy is just crazy and he gets away with so much, but Hugh Laure portrays the character so well.

I love the going through wikipedia and reading up on the quotes, i've actually started to use the word "idiot" a lot more when i start to talk to people and they annoy me.... make the whole situation funnier for me at least.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

House never gets old. The new episodes are just as good as the first. LOVED 4th season where he went all "apprentice"

12. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I've been catching up with the latest season, torrenting the episodes and watching them on my mp3 player. Have two more to go and I'm still loving the series, and I'm really glad about three things (spoilers):

1. That even with the new three, Cameron, Chase, and Foreman still play fairly important roles.

2. That Wilson came back.

3. That they stepped into House and Cuddy's relationship. FINALLY.

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Its strange how sexy house is. I luv him to death.