Computers HTML difficulties...

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Bloodberry, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Ok, this is my goal. I am working on a personal off-line page for my bf. it's a frame page that he can use to easily find star wars rules without having to flip through the book everytime the same question is asked. what i want, it to have the links in the left frame to open into a tree menu type ting...like when you explore windows...ya know, the one with the + and -....only, i don't want the images...does anyone know of a site where i can find something that would either generate that kind of code, or where it can be taken and manipulated? this would make navigation easier and happier...than 30 different pages having to load when a link is clicked...lol thanks*^-^*

2. Meridian

Meridian New Member

3. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

Sorry Bloodberry, but I'm the worst at html. But, that's really nice of you to make a personal off-line page for your bf.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ack...tried that one...evil.....lol...hmm...

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

hmmmmm... I'm pretty sure that there are PDF versions of the Star Wars RPG rules ^__^v I'm not sure where to find them though... there's a tonne of stuff here as well : http://www.pen-paper.net/starwars.php ...

But for your question I think the code M2A is using now for the drop down menu's would be helpful.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i keep getting the feeling that i'm gonna have to use that kind of menu...lol and not typing all the rules...just the stuff that gets really annoying to look up every 10 minutes...saves flipping thru the books...

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

my... I really do want to help, but I guess I'll end up like the others...

you can try DHTML Central