i am so upset!

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by ianslove, Sep 17, 2002.

1. ianslove

ianslove New Member

i just found out from a friend on twin moons anime that Vegeta is really & truly dead!!

I am so pissed!!

Ever since the last few episodes of the Majin Buu series of dBz aired, I was hoping & praying that Vegeta wasn't really dead. But he is. ARRRGGHH!

2. Lord Van

Lord Van New Member

ya vegeta dies permanently at the end. But

(spolier)::::
    He comes back to earth to help goku fight buu. but hes still dead, he has a halo too

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

that sucks..........on dbz???
    is he alive on DBGT? or still dead with a halo?
    sucks for BUlma

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Vejita's alive in DBGT. And I could've swore he came back at the very end of Z, but I could be wrong. All I know is that he's definitely alive in GT. ::remembers one distinct scene when Vejita is driving Bra, and a couple of guys start hitting on her:: Besides, Vejita must've been either moronic of high for choosing Bulma. o_O If I were him, I'd WANT to stay dead, just to get away from that.

5. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Vegeta is alive in GT. 'Coz I watched a few eps of GT and he's there alive and kickin'!!!

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

He HAS to be alive in GT...otherwise...

*****SPOILER*****

You don't get the TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE Legendary Super Saiyajin...Vegetto Lv. 4!!!!!

That's just plain nuts, don't ya think?

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Ah well. Vegeta is a warrior.

All warriors must die sometime.

8. dack

dack New Member

no offence but will people please put a spoiler warning in their posts when they are about to tell what happens in a series

9. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Vegeta is only there to get his @$$ wiped. does anyone remembers brolly movies? or Frieza? or cell? or Buu? or super buu? or ultra buu? or Super 17? or bebi? or Su shi long(1 star dragon)? or....

10. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

then again, people are always revived in DBZ ^.^x I know that Vegita will come back, and *more spoilers* it was strange how in the after life he still had his body and wasn't a wisp of smoke like everyone else. But he did die very honorably ;)

11. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

::Muchas spoilers, or something so watch yourself, dack, you don't want to stumble upon any spoilers, like the spoilers that I'm about to mention, that might spoil the series for you, hence why spoilers are referred to as spoilers and why it's nice to put spoiler notes before typing up spoilers, so be careful of these spoilers!::

------- Look, I'll put a little line here, too, just to warn ya' again, DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON! SPOILER!-------

Anyways, now that that's done with.... Vejita just isn't their to get his *** knocked around, he plays vital roles at times and is one of the characters that develops the most through out the series, right along side of Piccolo. They both start out with negative emotions, some times cruel, distant, cold-hearted. Yet as the series goes on, they get a bit softer (but of course, still hold that bad-*** attitude). See Movie 13 for one example, when Vejita uses the last of his energy to protect that one building. "****, I'm too nice". Also his emotions comes out when he flips on Perfect Cell (though gets his *** kicked, true), when Mirai Trunks is shot through with a beam (and then throws up blood all over the screen >D That was sweet). And especially the Majin Buu fight right before he sacrificed himself, and how he hugged Chibi Trunks before-hand (even though he ended up sneaking the little punk). A lot of Piccolo's emotions come out having to do with Gohan, mainly. Also, in the first Brolli movie if I recall, Vejita was probably one of the few that didn't get his *** handed to him in pieces, because he refused to fight because he thought it was futile (one of the smart moves, if you ask me). The other Brolli movies, I'm pretty sure, Vejita didn't fight in. The second was Gohan, Goten, Chibi Trunks and a bit of Videl... may be a few others I'm leaving out. The Bio-Brolli movie was mainly Goten and Trunks, though Juuhachigou and Kuririn popped up in that flick, too, don't remember if they fought him, though. Also, note to Izzy; I think you may mean Gogeta/Gojita/Gogita, whichever you prefer. Vegetto is the result of the Fusion Earrings, but I'm pretty sure Vejita breaks his in DBZ, meaing the Vegetto fusion is no longer possible. Though I could be wrong.

12. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Yeah, he is. But he went out with a bang! LOL

Spoiler: he comes back you know, haven't you ever heard of Vegitto? He's Goku and Vegeto after they fuse using the porta earrings.

Attached Files:

13. ianslove

ianslove New Member

lol, this is so late, but thanks everyone. i love the bad-turned-good guys