I am speaking my mother is a very frightening person.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by seiji, Feb 22, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

I am speaking my mother is a very frightening person.Though this is same sentences sent to my friend.

She searched out the deliberate concealment of the letter that was addressed to the girl I at 19 years old and written carefully on the back side of my desk. The woman who did not admit my character raged at the resentment crazy.
    I was maltreated, and and, meal was neither given to the abuse hitting loincloth and me well for six months, I was not allowed to sleep only by 30 minutes a day, and I was maltreated. And, me who weakened with exhausted in six months. This son was crazy, and asked malignant Mental Hospital if it was not possible to owe it to my hand any longer and confined me up to 33 years old in malignant Mental Hospital for 14 years.
    A large amount of medicine that it is made to drink for this period is a cause in the sickness of the cranial nerve of me now.

I have received the cruelty from mother since two-year-old time before that.
    The cruelty started from mother's lynching me when I was two years old with mother's brother and it continued.
    Mother hit after my neck was stabbed with the knitting needle, turned, dragged about me of the baby at two years old I, and it dragged about on the floor in the house. Perhaps, mother's brother kept hitting the head of me who had bled by the prepared large stone.
    It was time because it had suffered a skull fracture at that time when I might die.
    I did not have the thing that the thing carried to the hospital also receives the treatment of the fracture in the hospital either.
    It put in the insect collection kit that mother was preparing at three years old I and it put in the attached injection syringe and, perhaps, mother put it in the injection syringe in the wayside and mother of the coming muddy water suppressed me and injected me. I who lost consciousness at once wandered really about life and death at this time.

There are no writing externals about the pain that I received and the received pain because it is too awful.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

i am very sorry to hear that

i am very sorry to hear that :( it seems your mother isn't very..nice? i can't understand much in the beginning and at the end your saying she stabbed you with a syringe? Jesus dude. Tell me where you live and you can live with me! I'll take care of you xD I can't really understand all of this lol but if you could write it in a different language i could translate it better than you are translating english on dictionary.com or something. We all have time to be rebellious and claim our mothers are beating us but i really think that sort of thing isn't that at all =/ that's actually kind of like a movie and it's sad.

take care and i hope it all gets better kiddo =[

3. seiji

seiji Member

Hi Peachy!Thanks for your comment.

Hi Peachy!
    Thanks for your comment.

I'm sorry that the reply slows. Because I was desperate in exterminating the spyware in my personal computer these three days. The work continues now. My computer starts being put out of order by hacking.

I live in Tokyo with mother even now.
    If I had the health of the body and money , I am feelings that want to escape the house even right now.
    However, I think that I am improved to happy free circumstances with a considerably little restriction now if it thinks about my recent situation compared with before.
    My fate is gradually improved. ^_^
    Syringe is a meaning of hypodermic and an injector.
    I will apologize to you for the Japanese original of the disappearance.
    You are an owner of a good mind. I wish to express my gratitude to your gentle feelings.
    Peachy. Thanks for your comment!

Hiroyuki

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

That makes me happy it has.

That makes me happy it has. No one should suffer such! No problem. Take care you.

5. seiji

seiji Member

Very thanks.

Very Thanks For You, Peachy!